Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 39
9/2/2006 8:52:14 PM

HELLO MIKE,
CONGRATULATIONS! Although I just worked several hours this weekend and just saw this post I am very happy for you!
I am sure Shirley's proud of you! I wont tell Doc you cyber- kissed me ( LOL!)
Thanks once again Marilyn and team for the PARADE!
HAVE FUN THIS WEEK!
Sincerely,
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
9/2/2006 9:29:04 PM

Hi,Marilyn & All Your Helpful Team Of Fantastic People! Clapping Hands 

Hi, Honey! I Wove You  Kisses 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY SHINING STAR!Angel 3YStar  Star Of Jacob OU HAVE BEEN MY GUIDING LIGHT ALL THESE YEARS AND I TRULY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME, ESPECIALLY LOVING ME AND BEING A WONDERFUL, LOVING HUSBAND! Love Forever 

I certainly know only too well what Mike went through in his lifetime! My ex-husband, George, was an Animal and he abused me terribly! When I had a bad Back Injury and damaged both my Discs, I was in a Wheelchair for several Months, and George use to knock me out of the Wheelchair and order me to get him a cup of Coffee. One time, I passed by him in the Living Room, and he punched my Right Arm and left it dead. I had no use of it after that! He abused me Verbally, Physically, Sexually, and Mentally. I had been raped by five Guys when I was 21 years old and still a Virgin at the time. This was after witnessing my father's eyes roll back in his head and dying, and then, witnessing my Mother(God Rest Her Soul!)going around banging on the wall with a Hammer because of the death of her Husband just being too much for her. My Sister, Marion came and had her submitted to a Mental Institution and I stood at the Window waving goodbye as they drove her away. That was two very important People in my life that were taken from me. It turns out, that, it was three Guys that raped me, and while I was lying in a pool of blood and crying and screaming at the top of my Lungs, the landlord and landlady that lived upstairs, called the Police. When the Police arrived, they came in the room and I turned to see them pull their Pants down and they also raped me! They all went off laughing about it! I was too scared to take any of them to court. They probably would have won the case, anyway! Thank God, I did not get Pregnant or get a Disease from those Guys! The Good Lord Is Always With Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ex-husband, George and I had a Son, George, Jr., who was Born 98% Mentally Retarded and he had Russell Syndrome(Down Syndrome). It was very difficult bringing him up with a Drunken Husband that did not care about either one of us and that I feared every day of my entire relationship. There were times that I will never forget! When my Son was 14 years old, he got angry at me and kicked me in the Stomach. I bent over holding onto my Stomach, crying. He went stomping into his Bedroom and slammed the door behind him. I called my close Friend up on the 3rd Floor and she came down and took care of my Son while I went to the Emergency Room. Another time, when my Son turned 16 years old, I went into his Bedroom because I heard a lot of commotion. When I got to his Bedroom door, I was stunned and devastated! He was sitting on his Bed with his favorite Gorilla Stuffed Animal that I had bought specially for him. He was holding a sharp Pencil and stabbing at it and pulling it all to pieces! Stuffing was all over his Bed and all over his room! I ran into the Living Room crying my heart out. I made sure he cleaned up his Room later that day. Another very serious, most difficult time for me and it will be forever with me, was the Day that someone had come to the House and had taken my Son away from us! He was made a Ward-of-the-State because of some false Allegations that were made about us! I will always remember all the happy times that my Son and I had together. I have not seen or heard from him in over 20 Years! A Third very close, important Person taken away from me in my lifetime! Please say a special Prayer for my Son, George, that the Lord watch over him and take care of him and that someday, I will get a chance to see my Son again! My ex-husband had warned me and threatened me, that, if I ever showed up in Taunton, Massachusetts(my Home Town), that he would shoot me! I hope and Pray, that my Son still loves me and that he is holding a special place in his Heart for me. I was always a very good Mother to him and gave him the Love and Support he needed. I believe that the good Lord brought Mike and I together! We are a Perfect Pair and now, we know what real, true Love and Admiration is all about!

Your Friend In Christ I.H.S. ,

Shirley Ruth Caron

http://flamingtowers911.tripod.com

http://keepourcountryfree.tripod.com

http://shirleyscomedyhour.tripod.com

http://angelsinwaiting2.tripod.com

http://www.shirleysbabyalbum.zoomshare.com

+0
Heather Hetrick

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/3/2006 11:36:56 AM

Hi Michael,

Heather here. I am new to Adland and recently became a member in your circle of friends. Thanks for having me. Congrats on your nomination. You sound like a wonderful person. I am sorry to hear about what happen to you as a child. I feel your pain and can definately relate. I was given up for adoption at 8 and was abused physically, sexually and mentally by my adopted family for about 8 years before returning to my family. This is why I can relate, I too remember it like it was yesterday.  It certainly sounds like you are a very strong man and have turned out great considering what you have been through. Don't ever change, you are a great person. I know this by your openess with the community. Have a wonderful weekend! I look forward to getting to know you and Shirley.

+0
D
D S

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/3/2006 12:27:42 PM

Congratulations, Michael !!!

This is the way to go.

Iouri Douch

-------------------------------------------- This is working for me: http://myworld.ebay.ca/wordofshopping
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/3/2006 2:23:37 PM

Michael, you are a perfect example of "Its' not what you've been given that counts, it's what you make of it".

Adland is lucky to have you.

Judy ; )

+0