Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
greetings from corinne
8/31/2006 2:33:20 PM
hello! i am in high admiration in front of all the work you do. as you know i am quite new here and i learn a lot from you everyday - thanks!!! as i am going to be absent a few days i searched for a possiblity to communicate to everybody, so that no one would be asking why i do not answer. so i had the idea to share you a bit more of what i want to be, YOUR FRIEND, by showing you where i live: http://www.freiburg-online.com/freiburg/english/multimedia/html/frameset-diashow.html hope you enjoy it! and dont hesitate to call me when you´re somewhere in the area. friends are friends. isnt it? i will be back next wednesday (i go to switzerland some days) and i hope to have the box full of your mails, sharing your live, giving ideas of so many places i have never been, and what ever you want me/us to know. feel free. everything that is important to you should be important to friends. isnt it? take care everybody! big hugs, corinne p.s. it could be that a forum with the same intention exists - didnt found one yet. let me know.
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: greetings from corinne
8/31/2006 3:48:00 PM

Hello Corinne,

What a wonderful website!!!  Thank you for sharing that.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Hi; corinne
8/31/2006 4:51:10 PM

Hi;Corrinne

Winter was my favorite so far I only liked at the first 2 slides.

It's a great Idea

+0
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hi; corinne
8/31/2006 4:53:35 PM

Hi Corrinne

I made a goof up I ment looked at the first 2 slides

+0
Scott Obrien

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: greetings from corinne
8/31/2006 8:54:01 PM

Hi Corinne,

This is awesome, my Grandmother lives in Freiburg and we haven't been to visit her in so long. Makes me want to go today!

She has been coming to the US every year to visit so we should really go there soon.

Thanks - this made my Day! Kris @('0')@

Looking for Leaders to earn $100K in 15 months! Plus a New Car and 4 Luxury Vacations per Year! No Experience Necessary... We will train You & Your Team. Are You ready to Live the Dream? Vite: www.MoreOrLessAbout.com Today!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!