Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
**ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 37
8/26/2006 12:36:52 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

IT'S TIME!! FOR THE BEST FORUM THAT HONORS MEMBERS OF THE ADLANDPRO COMMUNITY!!!

**ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 37

Hosted by SparkleTags.com
Hosted by Sparkle Tags

This forum is fun, exciting, and is a much needed addition to the AdlandPro community because we are featuring many great and caring people that may otherwise go unnoticed. That is why our forum is a little different than other ones here at Adland that honor members of our community

Our forum features a member of the AdlandPro community each week who is truly a bright and *SHINING STAR*. It is a person that may not necessarily be a "high-profile" person per say, but rather someone that is not only a great friend to many, but also has a good heart and truly cares about others.

Let me introduce the most awesome group of team mates anyone could ever have! Not only are they my very good friends, but I also have the pleasure of working with them to bring this forum to all of you, each and every week;

DEBORAH SKOVRON  http://community.adlandpro.com/go/debskovron/default.aspx

DONNA S. http://community.adlandpro.com/go/rainbow123/default.aspx

ADEBOLA ONI http://community.adlandpro.com/go/bolaoneal/default.aspx

MOHAMED GANI http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Gani/default.aspx

GEORGIOS PARASKEVOPOULOS http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Genesis/default.aspx 

DR. VENERINA CONTI http://community.adlandpro.com/go/venerina1/default.aspx 

KENNETH SWORD - Honorary Member http://community.adlandpro.com/go/sword2drum/Default.aspx        

and myself;

MARILYN L. ALI http://community.adlandpro.com/go/259882/default.aspx

Here are the qualifications that will be used in the selection of each honoree. People that are selected will be recognized based on:

1. Acts of kindness that they show to their fellow man.

2. Must be willing to help others, and treat people in a kindly manner.

3. Have a good-hearted nature, and shows it through all that they do.

4. Must be a positive role model, and set a good example

5. Must be professional, avoids negativity, and promotes success through faith and hard work

So, if you know of anyone here at AdlandPro that are not necessarily "high profile" people per say, and that don't get the recognition that they deserve, let us know. We will be helping to get people recognized that should be *A SHINING STAR*. All nominations must be in by Saturday and please tell us why you believe the person deserves to be recognized.

Please send NOMINATIONS to one the following links;

MARILYN http://community.adlandpro.com/go/259882/Default.aspx

DONNA http://community.adlandpro.com/go/rainbow123/default.aspx

When you get to one of our profiles, click on "Send Me A Message" and then send us the name of the person you want to nominate!

NOW IT'S TIME TO FIND OUT WHO IS GOING TO BE OUR NEXT *SHINING STAR*

Hosted by Sparkle Tags

INTRODUCING TO YOU OUR 37th **SHINING STAR**:DR. DAVID BLACK

DAVID (aka Dr DA)  A wonderful, intelligent and hard working gentleman of this Community. He was our 55th POTW and is a Top 25 poster!  very helpful, caring, supportive with 1426 friends, 3 great forums, a member of The Spotlight and Gazette Team and a recent addition to the Community Bullentin.  Having his own health issues, he started looking at alternatives and is currently working in his home business  - DB Research LC,  involving health wellness detoxing foot bath. Come and Congratulate this Amazing man!! :)

Here is what some of DAVID'S friend's are saying about him;

"David tirelessly gives his support to his friends on the forums. He can be counted on to visit all his friends' forums and threads, taking an active part with his thoughtful comments and helpful suggestions."

"David is a treasure to the community with his bright insight and light he shares so freely with everyone."

"David is very sensitive to others, which draws people to him. He's funny, outgoing and really cares about those he comes in contact with."

"It's easy to tell that David's desire to help comes from the heart. I look forward to a continued friendship with him."

The meaning of the name DAVID;

The name David is derived from Hebrew דוד (dvd) meaning "beloved".
Bearers of the name:
1) David was the second and greatest of the kings of Israel, ruling in the 10th century BC. Facts about King David are told in the Old Testament.
2) Saint David of Wales, the 5th-century patron saint of Wales
3) Two kings of Scotland
4) David Hume, an empiricist philosopher.
5) David Livingstone, an explorer.

To learn more about the name DAVID please visit Georgios' forum;

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=349399

Here is DAVID'S bio;

Hi Everyone :-)

I Love AdlandPro?! Thank you Marilyn for featuring me in your parade of stars. Thank you to all my friends for their support and help.

If I could sum up all I am and all I want to be in just a few words, it is my hope my friends and family would say it is "I Love." I want that to be what is remembered about me. As a teenager I had a poignant experience where I watched two of my grandparents go through painful deaths. My grandfather had prostate cancer. He suffered greatly, yet he was always sweet. I loved that man. I inherited many traits from him including not going bald at 30 like my father. He was a patriot. He was a thinker. He brought my mother from Germany on the first boat to America after World War II. She was nine at the time.

The mother's mother died of colon cancer a few years later right at the time I started teaching school. I was also a newly wed having been married a month after I started teaching. Grandmother being sick and needing care, I invited her to come live with us. We lived right next to my mother so my mother was going to help take care of her. God bless my wife Nancy and my mother. Those were trying times for all of us. Grandmother was always a fighter. That was wonderful. What was hard was she got bitter. With life's experiences she allowed herself to become bitter. We tried to take care of her. She was never happy. Finally, she demanded we put her on the bus to leave us. It went this way for all the rest of her family that would try to take care of her. She even left a resting home near the end. Finally, she died in the home of a man that worked at resting homes. She put her bitterness in him and made him promise to give her message at her funeral. He did.

What a difference between the two people, my grandparents. I saw how almost the same experience, the same suffering, cancer, was handled so differently. I decided I wanted to be like my grandfather Hugo. I want to let go of the hurt. I want to hang on to the good. We all have good experiences. We all have bad experiences. It is our choice how we will remember them and how we react to them. Behind every cloud there is a silver lining. Sometimes we have to work for it, yet it is always there.

Now on to my story, my life.

I come from a large Mormon family. I am the oldest of a family of 10. My family moved around a lot. No we were not in the military, that is just what my father did. By the time I was 21 I had moved 24 times. I have lived all over the central western states, UT, AZ, NV

I started in Salt Lake City, UT near Streetor Chevrolet. I used to sneak out of the house and fenced yard to watch the new cars get washed until my mother found out one day when the sales manager brought me home and told on me, LOL. We lived in Salt Lake City until I started school, 1st grade. I missed kindergarten.

We moved to Logan, UT. I loved the snow, green grass, and water. We lived there until I was in 5th grade when we moved to Cedar City, UT. I met prejudice there. Having moved around much, I have always been on the outside of social groups. That is my live. I am used to it. Even now in this town I live in now for the last 19 yrs, I am still pretty much a loner. People know me but I am not considered a close friend of anyone.

I went to junior high on the indian reservation at Ft. Defiance, AZ. It was very hot and dry there. Sand everywhere. Very little grass. I always missed the grass and green that was in Logan. The floods were neat as they flowed across the parched ground engulfing all in their path. Once my family in our car late at night jumped a flood with the car by accident. Scared us all to death. As you can imagine, that was an interesting experience. By the time I left the indian reservation, I had many Navajo friends. I have learned from my many travels that people are people everywhere.

I started High School at Colorado City Academy. I went from there to St. George,UT to Overton, NV to St. George, UT to West Valley, UT. I graduated from Granger High in West Valley, UT a suburb of Salt Lake City, UT. I got a full scholarship there to go to the University of Utah in the Materials Science and Engineering department. My friend Keith Casper and I both got the scholarship.

My father's family went through many hardships during this time. My father lost his job and became ill. I had to work to support the family. My grades dropped at college so I was not chosen to continue in the engineering program. Also, at this same time, President Ronald Reagan cut off welfare assistance to the poor so my our family lost our home. We split up at this point.

I went to live with an uncle. My father's family went to live with friends in Magna, UT. I still helped them out as I could. I tried a bunch of different things at this time to continue college and take care of my father's family as I could. I started a sales job selling china, silverware and stainless waterless cookware. This was the beginning of my sales experience. Things went from bad to worse with my father's family and too some extent mystelf. I dropped out of college. I went to work for my great uncle building quakey pole fence up Salina Canyon near Richfield, UT. I worked with my Great Uncle that spring and all that summer. (Click the MyResume link in the upper right hand corner of my Products page to see more of my work experience. Be warned though, I am a details person. Guess what, there is a lot of detail there in my resume ;-) )

Summary: Three days later I had my teaching certificate and was teaching school

My great grandfather Johnson was my mentor at the time. He has watched over me since I was a little boy. He encouraged me to go back to college and get my teaching degree as the small town where most of our relatives were. The town needed teachers. So that is what I did. Two years later I graduated with my teaching endorsements. I have a B.S. in Physical Science Composite with a Secondary Education Teaching Endorsement. Three days later I had my teaching certificate and was teaching school.

One month later I married the love of my life, Nancy. We have been married for 19 years now. We have 9 children, 6 girls and 3 boys. We live in the same rural community where I taught school for 12 years on a small farm with a garden, chickens, geese, cats, horses, and goats. Boy do we need to plant a field of hay! Our town is on the Arizona Strip. It is much like Ft. Defiance, AZ where I lived as a boy. It is hot and dry with a lot of sand and dust. I miss the green here also. We live in a nice house though with some grass and trees which is a great comfort. We are in the middle of what people call Color Country. We live by many National Parks, Zion's Park I can see out my office window if I stretch my neck. The Grand Canyon is about 10 miles south of us. Kolob Canyon and Bryce Canyon are not far also. Then there is Lake Powell in Page, AZ. Lake Powell has as much shore line as the east and west coast together.

We live in a paradise for hikers, horse riders, and general outdoors people. I am too much of a work-a-holic, LOL. Besides my health has kept me from being too rambunctious. Lake Powell is great for boating and other water sports. It is an explorers paradise. If I had come here rich, I would probably own a house boat and live during the months where weather permitted on the lake. There are canyons there that no one has ever been to they say. Or at least when you get there you would never tell anyone else about it ;-) You like to keep little places like these canyons your own little secret to treasure and someday return to.

I taught school in this rural Northern Arizona town for 12 years. I then got sick and had to retire from teaching. I have been working for myself ever since. During this time of teaching I never had enough money. I was always looking for something extra. I started my company DB Research, LC back then. What follows in my history with DB Research, LC, my struggles with my health and my health business.

DB Research, LC and Healing

As you know, I am a retired school teacher. I taught in the public schools 12 years. I taught Math, Science, and computer science in the local high school. I am a geek, yet I love to work with other people and help them.

Web Developer, Software Engineer, and Marketer

Currently I work at home at my business, DB Research, LC. I have owned this business for over 20 years. It started out as a computer sales and service business for local businesses. That worked well for awhile. The markets changed though and so did I. I have since focused on the health and wellness industry. I am also a software engineer. I am one of the few programmers that can actually program a commission backend for Network Marketing companies.

Summary: AdlandPro is the Greatest

I really enjoy AdlandPro. It has been one of my greatest resources. The people here at AdlandPro are like minded and friendly. AdlandPro is the best business portal in my opinion. I put my money where my mouth is with AdlandPro being an Adlander and a Gold member of AdlandPro. I recommend you seriously consider doing the same, all you out there looking to make a success with the internet.

Right now I love to run my health business. I spend most of the day on the phone. I also develope and maintain websites for my clients. I provide web promotions, press release, and publishing services. I have had some fanatastic success with some new technology health equipment using reflexology which I liked so much I became a distributor for the companies. Business is growing rapidly so I am quite busy what with my regular clients and the new products.

Here is a summary of benefits I have received (I consider myself about 50% healed from what I was):

* Lost over 50 lbs
    * Lost over 10 inches on waist
    * Improved overall health including libido
    * Hair has gone to color I had as a young boy, strawberry blonde
    * Diabetes has calmed back down to borderline instead of needing blood sugar controlling drugs
    * Rough Skin has softened - No more cracked bleeding sores - No more peeling skin around nails
    * Mental acuity has strengthened
    * I rest better at night. I do not need to get up so often
    * It is easier to get to sleep and stay to sleep
    * Energy Levels have increased
    * Arthritis is basically gone
    * Kidneys are feeling better
    * Heart and Liver pains almost entirely gone
    * Other aches and pains mostly gone

Elements of my Health Regimen:

* Active Ionic and Omica Plus in everything I drink. I take mega doses of it, sometimes as much as 20 dropper fulls a day of each
    * Whey Protein Shakes with psyllium seeds fiber, aloe vera powder, etc.
    * Detox Tea, Braggs ACV (apple cider vinegar) cocktail in herb tea
    * Apple cider vinegar rubs before I take a shower, especially in my hair. An all over body rub is best. Let it dry before showering if you can.
    * Miracle Foot Electro-Wave Massager Reflexology Sessions at least 2 per week
    * Body Balance Detox Spa Sessions at least 2 per week
    * Frequency Generator Sessions at least 2 per month
    * EnerGels Target Pain Erasers - 1 over my heart, 1 over my liver, 1 under my water jar in the fridge to energize the mineral water
    * Magnetic shoe insoles
    * Magnetic sauna belt 24/7
    * Colon Therapy - At least 1 per year
    * Mini Trampoline - Exercise and to stimulate the lymphatic system
    * Stay away from junk food. Do not mix acid and alkaline foods. I do this by not eating starches with proteins.
    * Electrolyte Stamina Mineral packs from Trace Minerals in most my drinks including the Detox teas and the wakeup juice
    * WakeUp juice at least 2 times per week in the morning. This is an herb and protein combination. It usually contains green tea powder, aloe powder, FOS pre pro biotic, cinnamon, licorice powder, pomegranate juice powder
    * Garlic and peppers in almost everything I eat
    * Harmony EMF protection cards on my monitor and cellphone
    * Peaceful uplifting music 24/7
    * Stress reduction practices to minimize fight or flight reactions which keep the body always in panic mode shutting down many needed functions to keep healthy
    * Fresh greeen vegetable powder - Dr. Howards is the best
    * Fresh fruit powder - Again I believe Dr. Howards is the best
    * I am always experimenting and trying new things: current projects - Vital PSP+, Algae, zeolite minerals, www.bodyecology.com, Black Radish Tincture
    * Future Experiments: Detox pads, other detox teas, alternative chelation therapy, Bowen Technique Massage, All Massage Modalities

DB Research Products and Services:
BBS Pro Detox Foot Spa, BBS Home Foot Spa, BBS Water Module, Miracle ElectroWave Foot Massager, DB Research's Healing Relieving Detox Miracle System, Active Ionic activated ionic trace minerals, Omica Plus fulvic acid plant ionic minerals, EnerGels Pocket Pain Eraser, VivaTouch bio-interactive analysis, internet marketing for health and nutrition, database backends for web portals, web development, search engine services, press releases, public service announcements.

DB Research, LC - Heal, Detox, Relieve Pain, Own and Love Your Body
David Black aka DrDA, The Health Detoxor, America's Premier Dr of Detoxology's 3-Step Detox Therapy Program http://www.dbresearchlc.com
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
WHY Give the Gift of Health? Love. It is a great way to say, "I Love You!"
My Friends Forums - http://snipurl.com/uyui - Tell you body "I Love You" Detox, Heal, and Relieve the Pain.
Alternative email: madebig@gmail.com - tmiiguy@gmail.com

Let's all Congratulate DAVID on being named one of this week's *SHINING STARS* If you are not a friend of DAVID please send him an invitation to become your friend today! Here is DAVID'S link;

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/MadeBig/default.aspx

We pray that everyone will continue to support and enjoy our forum! Please take the time to NOMINATE someone to become one of our *SHINING STARS*

Hosted by Sparkle Tags

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

God Bless Everyone,

From *ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS* TEAM!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 37
8/26/2006 12:47:27 PM
Hello Marilyn & Team,
YAHOO! WAY TO GO DAVID! CONGRADULATIONS!
Mary
+0
8/26/2006 12:55:58 PM
You people do such good work and I want to thank you ALL! KATIE TAVARES
BIZYKATIE'S PLACE LAMARQUE,TX 77568 1 (409)938-7969
+0
8/26/2006 12:58:00 PM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

*****DAVID ON BEING NAMED ONE OF THIS WEEK'S SHINING STARS!*****

David it is a great honor to have you as one of our *SHINING STARS* this week. You are a true gentleman in every sense of the word! Your are a positive person, a good friend to many here, and you are definitely  a good role model! I admire that you have taught your children to love and respect all people, and taught them about peace, not war!

I wish you much continued success with your business endeavors, and Good Luck with all that you do! May God continue to bless you and your family  with peace, love, and happiness.

Enjoy your week of Stardom!!

Marilyn

Thanks to all my Team Mates for another great job on this week's forum! I love you all!

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Melissa Fulwider

207 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2006 1:08:58 PM
Congrat's Dave!  Dr DAVE is a pleasure to work with and a full fledged Adlander!  Keep up the good work and see ya around the community!
yours for the future, melissa http://thewritetimes.com The Adland Interviews : http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17189/ShowForum.aspx
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!