Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 37
8/26/2006 2:44:32 PM

Hello David,

Congratulations to being a Star at Adlans's Weekly Parade.  I enjoyed reading your Bio.  I wish good luck with your new business.  Reflexology is really interesting.  I read a book about it in Hungary.  Witnesses in the book told that Reflexology really helped their health problems.

Ildiko "There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on."...W.Blake Create streams of residual income: Seamless VOIP for mobile phones worldwide: http://BizBuzz.ws/BestDealin06
+0
8/26/2006 2:49:55 PM
Way to go Dr. Dave.  Isn't it nice to be recognized for all the great work that you do!!  I hope your health comes back 100% very soon.

Elizabeth Otto
"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
8/26/2006 2:55:06 PM
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
:-0

Looks like I got caught by surprise again.
I did not expect this today!

What a special surprise :-)

David

DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2006 2:58:29 PM
Hello Dr.David,
This is your day, your amazing,God loves you so much, you are being blessed daily.Enjoy it .Its good to see you happy,congradulations,kathy/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
8/26/2006 3:03:51 PM
THANK YOU
MARY :-)

You are always one of the first on the forums with a kind word or two. Thanks for doing the same today.

Have a wonerful weekend

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0