Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you seen this anywhere else?
8/24/2006 3:45:38 PM

I thought you were everywhere, Linda!  I was trolling around for new friends the past couple weeks and so I visited lots of forums and found some I really liked, and lots of people who weren't on my friends list yet.  The older forum posts are a good place to find people who may not be on all the time.

I went thru many pages of Bogdan's "Quote of the Day" and found lots of great quotes and replies.

New Reply
+0
8/24/2006 6:23:28 PM
Hi Kathleen :) Fantastic!! thank you! I just went over there to read a few! keep up the great work you are doing! Have a wonderful day :)
New Reply
+0
8/24/2006 6:25:17 PM
"Like a little squirrel on caffffeine" I Love that expression Linda,I shall use it as my "quote" otoday ,if I may .It's so funny.LOL Over here in Oz it's "like a choook with out a head" or "Flat out like a lizard Drinkin" ========== " Problems can only be avoided by exercising good judgement. Good judgement can only be gained by experiencing life's problems." (for a more reflective moment in your morning) Have a wonderful Day everyone. Jenny.
FREE TO JOIN!!!! You deserver a piece of the action. AGLOCO - www.agloco.com/r/BBBC0506 http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=jennrai@iinet.net.au
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2006 6:39:07 PM
Hi Donna, I quicky becamed addicted to all the quotes over there! 
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2006 6:40:27 PM

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for visiting, I've heard about chickens with their heads cut off, but "flat out like a lizard drinkin" is a new one!

New Reply
+0