Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Have you seen this anywhere else?
8/24/2006 11:37:03 AM

Have you visited "Quote of the Day" ?  I just recently found this and I've been going there daily.  This is a forum that I'd like to see have a huge jump in daily response rates!  I think I'm going to start a thread of daily must-visit forums!  Every day, the leader of AdlandPro, Bogdan Fiedur, puts a great quote here to motivate everyone.  He also reads our REPLIES to HIS posts!  How many heads of major international companies do you know who actually take time from their day to share something with you?http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/861/ShowForum.aspx

P.S. I don't think we're supposed to start a new thread there, so just post replies. 

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Have you seen this anywhere else?
8/24/2006 12:39:22 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Please go to  www.amigohealthbiz.com/team/mb

see if it makes sense to you.I am very excited about this.

Your Friend,

Marty B

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2006 1:26:10 PM
Thanks, Kathleen,
I'm often searching for a good quote to make a point and I had not seen this forum.
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2006 2:06:42 PM
I just found that forum last week.  There are lots of great quotes, I've been reading through several pages of them.
New Reply
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2006 2:36:09 PM
Wow, thank you Kathleen, I didn't know Bogdan did those nice little "Quote of the Day" forums... Oh so many forums, what or which ones to go to ! I run around like a little squirrel on cafffffeine trying to enjoy! “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” Linda
New Reply
+0