Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Chanda Reaves I am giving you 24 hours ELSE ..... wait and see
8/30/2006 1:11:57 PM
To CHANDA REAVES the ADMIN OF Luck7Daily.Com
(A copy om my post at Dennis Clairmont's forum topic)

Lady it is on time to give us explanations. You decide. It is easy, very easy, for some of us to track you and make your internet life difficult. In Greece we have an expression.

"It is better to lose an eye than lose your name".

I am a paid member in Lucky7daily. I lost only $20.00 + all the earnings. I do not blame you for that. I can understand a program may not go in the direction we all want it but in that case we are all expecting a message and information from you. Many programs had such problems, but a direct contact from Admin to the members resulted to make some changes and make the programs run.

Our friends here. Dennis and Linda are trying to give the explanations you should give. Dennis is a very serious man Linda Harvey is a Hell of a good woman. . Now thye is in an a-mechanic seat and tah you caused.

Don't let them feel bad. Come in here and to Dennis forum and give your answers and your view of the whole problem. Do not try to give personal anwers tehy will just make everyone angry, give only needed information and your view of the problem.

You are a young lady, future is yours.
DO NOT LOSE YOUR NAME!

We are simple people and we understand. Do it and I will send you and invitaion to be friends. (Strange I was in your program and we were not even friends.)

I am giving you 24 hours. After that I will do what done must be.

Kindly regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Chanda Reaves I am giving you 24 hours ELSE ..... wait and see
9/1/2006 1:59:33 PM

Hello Georgios,

Shame that this woman, Chandra Reaves, does not respond.  She needs to be held accountable.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2006 6:13:00 AM
Hello Jo

more than two days past and no response.
First thing to do is to ask Bogdan to delete her.

Yes shame on her.

Happy new month
Georgiod
+0
Rosalind Brinson

82 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: DENNIS CLAIRMONT
9/2/2006 8:50:55 AM

Wow. It's a shame people lost money, and damaged reputations in the process. I applaud Dennis for doing the right thing and let folks know whatever he could find out.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2006 1:24:17 PM
Hello Judy,

Thank you for the jump-in and your comment.

Chanda was promoting lucky7daily. She was not a hard promoter I can not say that. I have a message from her inviting me to join this program. I joined under Linda Harvey.

Bogdan can only delete her from AdLandPro. I am not so hard on Chandra. I my message I do not blame her because I understand the situation.

It would be nice of her to just send a neutral message and tell us that she lost the situation. Thats what I believe she did.

I lost only $20.00 from my pocket, and my earnings were about $90-100.00. I am not after the money. I can not say she "took" more than $1000-2000 total from member earnings. That is not money to talk about and to be ridiculus in a community. Could you trust her in her other program. I could do that only if she gave me a reasons why she did lay down lucky7daily without a waring. Many of us were also members in the forum.  Even the forum is down. It reminds me the IMU-UVACA forums topics that disapeared in one day.

I blame everyone who is hitting Dennis Clairmont and Linda Harvey, who were active members and nothimg more. It could be you or it could be me. This two people promoted Lucky7daily it is true. Most of the members there were Adlandpro members.

To make her life bitter is easy. I have the tools to destroy her name. This is not my purpose.  In her place I should do this: Try to take contact, give a response and if there are money just return the netto paid fees to them who were upgraded with money from their pockets. The earnings could be eliminated as promotion costs. To say SORRY I WAS WRONG would be enough for many of us members.

I have not seen her on line (on Adlandpro for a month now). I am sure she will not come back.

This lady is young and I do not have the mood to do something making her life bitter. I leave it as it is.

She was not in my friendslist and I should not join the program in the first place.

The problem is what we should do with people arround us who are cheeting on us.

Have a wonderful new month
Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!