Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: You Need to Know This If you are on Line!
5/28/2005 10:43:32 AM
Hi Eileen! This is a complete mind blower! After reading this stuff, I think to myself...how in the world do people come up with this? And what KIND of people come up with this? This way of thinking is so far removed from my way of thinking it abhors me to think that there are people out there that actually do think like that! And ACT on it to boot! Destroying people's lives.....what gratitude can these crooks possible derive from this kind of malicious behavior? I am simply appalled! Good job, Eileen and thank you for keeping us abreast of the tactics of these criminals! Lots of success and sunshine to you today! Your friend in Oregon, Julia Youngblood "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/28/2005 12:29:28 PM
Yes that's right Joe a Good Firewall and antivirus helps I actually run 2 firewalls.antivirus and spywear programs. Julia thanks for the nice comments, I also can not even think like that, I don't even know how to attach my self to someone elses computer, let alone lock their files from them. This is pure insanity and Desperation. They need to get a job, instead of using OPM.
+0
Vi
Vi Shahan

201 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
You Need to Know This If you are on Line!
5/28/2005 6:39:12 PM
I am a victim of identity theft and it can become a nightmare... So, pay attention to what is happening out there. Vi Shahan http://guardianofhealth.gojiteam.com/goland9/promo1
"Change Your Mind." "Change Your Life." Vi Shahan Website: http://www.preventionsecrets.com http://www.vi.scent-team.com
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/29/2005 9:06:02 AM
Yes Vi it can get very expensive also, trying to recover your own identity. That is exactly why I do this. I want everyone to be aware of the sad situations that criminals can get others into. I also want you to know there is help out their,IDT Sheild is here to help, I hope you have already signed up with someone, Cause it could happen again. At only $12.95 a month as a Stand alone it can really be a life saver. Have a Great Day!
+0
5/29/2005 9:29:36 AM
Hi Eileen, That's great that you're that protected but I'd be careful. You can run as many anti spy programs as you want but... Running two firewalls will sometimes conflict with each other and can cause a lot of connection problems. But what's worse is running two anti-V i r u s programs that conflict with each other is you could wipe out your hard drive. It's happened to a couple of my friends. Not to mention it can bog down your system and run real slow. You only need one good Firewall and Anti-Vi-rus program.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!