Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Have Been Down But I'm Not Out ...
8/13/2006 1:09:39 PM

Dear Kenneth, I am very glad to hear you are doing okay! I am sorry to hear about your divorce that is a tough one and then the flood and all the losses that entailed! But the worst is to lose your dear friend in such a manner! It will be hard to keep from blaming yourself , could I have done something to prevent it ?was there signs I missed? Please remember that some people who are hurting in such a manner don't exhibit signs of thier intent! They pretend life is fine and joke and laugh while hiding behind that carefree mask is a soul full of pain and sadness! My uncle commited suicide after his young girlfriend broke up with him( he was in his 50's and she in her 20's ) He did it in front of her house as he sat in his car. That was a very selfish and hurtful thing to do to her and all of his family! But he wasn't thinking in his right mind and we all understand to some extent that severe loss and or pain can cause some people to act in rash ways! Your friend was probably suffering in some way that it seemed the only way out and he/she probably would have taken some other road if  he/she had known how others would be affected by the loss thier passing created! I am sure your friend is at peace and I truely believe that God takes pity on these poor, sad souls and gives them a second chance to make things right! I  believe that God would let them  be born again to try again to make things right! God loves us all and knows our secret pain and he is gracious and kind! So please be at peace in knowing your friend is safe in his hands until he is born again!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0
8/13/2006 1:13:39 PM
Hello Brian, You're right, they may seem to be unfair cards but if I won every poker hand no one else would want to play. Each person needs their balance of wins and losses. That way we appreciate the winnings more. Thank you for coming by my friend. Kenneth
+0
8/13/2006 1:16:02 PM
Hi Katie, Thanks for your faith of me and the blessings. Hope you have faired better in your part of Texas. Kenneth
+0
8/13/2006 1:19:34 PM
Hello Aaron, Thank you for such kind words and being a friend. I noticed earlier you are off to a great start in your business adventures. Keep up the great work my friend. Kenneth
+0
8/13/2006 1:25:27 PM
Hello Sandra, Thank you for the encouragement and your friendship. Yes, the stepping stones of opportunity are right in front of me and what path I take will be of choosing; good or bad. I look to take the path that God has given me for the better. And thank you for becoming part of Bizzy Blogz. Let us know how we can help you use it to your success. Kenneth
+0