Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Honour Marilyn L.Ali - An Outstanding Community Member
8/12/2006 6:50:55 AM

Hello beautiful Nan ...

We love you too ...

I had no doubt that you would support my quest!!!! hehehehehe

Big hugs and much love

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2006 6:54:23 AM

Anamaria.....

It is really lovely to see you here ...

Thank you coming in and posting in support of my motion ... Hopefully we can convince Marilyn to reconsider ... and with all these beautiful posts I don't see that she can't!!! hehehehehe

Take care dear friend and have a wonerful weekend

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2006 7:04:04 AM

Well Sis ....

Signs come in all shapes and sizes ... and in different forms ..... you can't deny that the love and friendship shown here, so far, ... is truly a sign ...

I'll be the one looking like an eggplant, standing in line ....  hiding from John Sanchez ... behind Georgios ... to congratulate you when you receive this much deserved honour in the POTW celebration forum.

... And ladies and gentleman of the press ... as my sister's "self-appointed" press liaison officer ... all interviews will be made public after the POTW win .... hehehehehe ... not before!!!  That would be giving it away ...!!!hehehehe

Confusious he say .....may you choose wisely dear sis ... and honour your friends' honour ...

We all love you ...

+0
8/14/2006 9:33:50 AM
Hello Venerina and Marilyn! :-)

I hadn't had a chance to see what the outcome of this forum was until today. I was really glad to see how many people turned out to urge Marilyn on to the POTW poll. I was also really blessed by all the awesome and touching posts.

Well Marilyn, you had the weekend to think about it so what's it going to be? :-)

Venerina, have your bruises gone away yet? :-)

Do you want some more? Hehehehehehehehe! ;-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
8/20/2006 11:23:14 PM

Hello to all my friends that have been on the campaign trail to try and convince me to allow John Sanchez to put me on the ballot for POTW!

Well, I have made my final decision! I am sorry that I did not give an answer before this as I said I would, but I changed my mind a few times before coming up with my final decision.

I still do not want to be featured in any forum...that has not changed! But I have read everyone's post in Venerina's forum about me, and in John's nomination forum and I do understand how all of you feel, and why you want this for me!

So, I am going to allow John Sanchez to add my name to the POTW poll! But this is the one and only time that I am allowing this! I will not do any other forums, nor will I be accepting any other awards from anyone! I am sorry, but I really do not like to be in the limelight, and as I have said before...I do what I do for everyone here and in my private life first and foremost for God! But I also do it because I want to from my heart...I am very blessed everyday of my life, and I get my rewards from God! I do hope that everyone can understand how I feel, and that this will appease everyone now by doing the POTW! This will give anyone that wants to tell me how much they care about me a chance to do that, and then there should not be anymore discussion about this from anyone...and then just let me be me and keep doing what I normally do please!

I really appreciate everyone's love and concern about me, and so this is why I made this decision! I hope that everyone can accept and respect my decision! Thank you!

God Bless All Of You!

I love you all very much!

Love Always, Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!