Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Your Las Vegas friend, now in Oregon
8/11/2006 11:24:54 AM

Hi everyone.

I know it's been a longtime since I replied to anyone or joined any forums, in fact it seems like ages since I posted anything at all!

Well, our move is now complete & we are now 'Oregonians' or as Pam likes to say "Goonies" (she loves that movie)...

Lots of time has been spent on decorating, finding places for our old stuff & buying lots of new stuff, Pam's idea of fun....

We've probably made 20 times more friends in the 8 weeks or so that we have been in our little Oregon town, than the whole time we were in las Vegas, in fact everyone seems to know us or has heard of us, specially as I'm the 'Brit' who has moved in to town.

Lots of invites to go fishing & lots of invites to go shooting & hunting when the season starts, in fact so many invites to do & go that the PC (& T.V.) sit like forlorn forgotten relics of furniture.

Hopefully I will be back soon with lots of hints & security tips for you all but until then, I've just had a phone call that the Salmon are running the river down the road, so... Got to go.

Anthony.

Your Security Friend in Oregon.

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Las Vegas friend, now in Oregon
8/12/2006 2:27:52 PM

Anthony.......Hello to my fellow Oregonian!!!   Welcome to our fair state my friend.  I hope you enjoy living here!!

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
8/12/2006 2:45:59 PM
Anthony!

Glad to see you back if only for a few seconds!

Just remember that you do that stuff too much and we will have to change you nickname from The Security Guy to... oh, I don't know, maybe, Fishy, or Hunter or Good Ole Boy, LOL

Hey, I love fresh salmon. I would go also.

My best to you and Pam!

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
8/13/2006 12:55:00 PM

Hello Pat.

Thank you for the welcome my dear, what a beautiful & friendly state it is too!

No more 100+ days & nights of desert heat, just nice 80 degree days & balmy 50/60 degree nights, mind you Pam says she is looking forward to the rainy days of Autumn & Winter as rain was such a rarity in the desert, but I wonder if after two or three weeks of it she will be so keen??

Thanks once again Pat.

Anthony.

+0
8/13/2006 1:13:49 PM

Hi Dr DA.

Firstly let me congratulate you on joining the ranks of POTW, you definately deserve the honor.

As for changing from Security guy to something else, my alter-ego in the world of fishing, where I still offer teaching, tips & help is Seafishingtony.

However I try not to mix business with pleasure so to speak, so I will stay as 'Security Guy' here at Adlandpro.

On another note, missed the Salmon 'bite' yesterday but will be going again this evening.. As for now, I'm off down the beach to catch some fresh crabs for lunch, it's so hard living the Coastal life....

Once again, Congrats David.

Anthony.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!