Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FORUM ETIQUETTE & HOW TO WRITE POSTS
8/11/2006 11:59:28 AM

Thank you ,Marilyn, for a very good forum once again and very wise also! I may have been guilty of something  like that at a time or two and if I have been please accept my appologies to who ever reads this post and feels that way! I am sure I really did not intend it to be that way! We all are from such different areas and countries that what may be acceptable ways of talking are not elsewhere. It is very hard to be politically and socially correct sometimes when we don't really know what is acceptable to some people.  I hope we can all let the water pass under the bridge and get on with the nice aspects of this  great place!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0
8/11/2006 12:03:21 PM

Georgios, I think you should be glad this person left! They are very rude! and they are a little crude as well!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2006 12:09:56 PM
Hello Susan,

Thank you for the comment. You are right.  I will not do anything just keep the facts stored. They may be needed in future.

Warmest Regards
Happy Week End
Georgios 

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Eugene Bonebright

23 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2006 1:12:59 PM
    The easiest and best way comes from Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.  It may take a little practice but it really does work.  This little verse would solve many problems in this mixed up world.
Thank you very much
dr gene
dr gene
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2006 1:19:46 PM

Hello Marilyn and Georgios,    Hosted by SparkleTags.com

Thank you for the forum.

Amen On This Subject and Who needs (friends)HA like that.

We all bump into so many tools around here. It is expected.

The message of Disrespect and Rudness will always have to keep being addressed though.

Perfectly Written as Always Marilyn.

Hugs and Love,

+0