Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What is Church
8/9/2006 9:20:14 PM

Hello Mohamed:

What a lovely message and if I had learned nothing else today, this message has touched my heart and soul and I thank you for this.

May God bless you.

Elaine

+0
Marsha Mckinney

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/10/2006 1:35:56 PM

Hello, and we send you all blessings from Texas!  I just wanted first to tell you how sweet and blessed that prayer was!  Thank you!

And then I just wanted to pop in and add my simple opinion to your question, "What is Church"? 

No matter where, what country, city, nation, we ALL worship and praise the ONLY mighty name of Jesus.  And a church, again no matter where, is a "hospital for sinners to go too, to get well"!

Church is our foundation, air, food, mobility, love and protection from ALL the elements!  I send blessings to each and every one on you, each and every day, and thank you for letting me voice my simple opinion on such a wonderful subject!  May God continue to love, protect and bless each of us every single day!  Thank you LORD!

Marsha MCKinney-Texas€

Greetings from your Texas friend! God's blessings to each of you, always,
+0
Re: Happy Birthday!
11/17/2006 4:24:22 PM
Dear Sister In Christ, Sometimes, I wait for the right moment to answer, I feel it is such a moment right now. Since your Birthday is coming soon. First of all I want to thank you for your posts and support. Secondly I want to wish you a Blessed Happy Birthday! Let us celebrate and Rejoice with you. for the Abundant Life He hath bestowed upon You! As Paul`s words say, "May the God of Hope fill you with all Joy and Peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit,You may abound in Hope" Romans15:13 Thank you for the dedication you have shown in this community, and the lives you have touched. May the Peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and life and your mind in Christ Jesus. May God Bless You Abundantly in all your endeavors. Many more Happy Returns of the day Have a great "Happy Birthday" nimi
+0
12/3/2006 7:22:17 AM

My Beloved & Respected Friend Elaine De Rosier......!

Thank you for your "Valuable View" about this "Wonderful" Post by our beloved and respected friend Nirmala.  Let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks with gratitude to all our friends who have joined in this post and shared their "Valuable Comments".

Thanking you, once again.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers......!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/25/2006 2:59:55 AM
Hello Nimi and Friends: "Merry Christmas"
charub Leftand his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God,
charub LeftThe Everlasting FatherThe Prince of Peace. charub LeftIsaiah 9:6

+0