Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A Great way to show your Photo's or Artwork!
12/9/2006 12:25:01 PM

I have special offer for all my friends and members of adlandpro.

Regular price $39.95

Alandpro Members Price $29.95 

includes set up S&H USPS regular mail

You may take a 25% discount on a single purchase of a custom made belt buckle by using the 2 or more quantity category on the order page. Just mention that you are a adlandpro member to receive the 25% discount.

Please feel free to extend this offer to your friends

Show off you Logo or favorite Picture!

Order Now!

3 Styles

+0
Rob
Rob Walker

81 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Getting your images or photos posted
3/25/2007 1:17:04 AM

Hello Rose !

I would just like to remind people about the new gallery where you can display your Arts & Crafts.

If you would like a new category opened then pls ask as we could have one especially for 'Shows' if wanted ?

Details as follows :-

Hi !

The gallery will allow you to post your photographs, art, pictures of crafts, music or movie files etc and have them viewed by fellow Adlanders or friends, colleagues etc….whoever you choose to tell or refer !

You can also send them as postcards to promote your arts/crafts etc biz or just send any pic as a postcard to friends family etc OR just download them for your use.

If you have a legit business associated with ANY associated picture or other file such as music or a movie then you are more than welcome to add HTML/banners but pls keep them as small as possible : Lets say a max of 468 x 60 - Thanks

Any other business related advertising not relevant will be deleted.

The New gallery is here :-
http://www.tnggroup.net/gallery
Currently there are 8 categories which are as follows :-

Arts & Crafts
Family & Friends
Lakes & Mountains
My Home Town
Outdoor Fun
Pets
Vacation - Family
Vacation - Scenic

If you wish to suggest a new category please let me know.

When you visit the site you must register which should only take a few minutes. If you do not receive your registration email then pls try again using a different email address as sometimes there are ‘spam filters’ by
ISP’s which stop the mail getting to you.

When you are logged in pls go to your control panel to make sure all your details have been added correctly and then click on the ‘light box’ button and choose a category. You can then upload/download any pic you want or send as a postcard….I would suggest you first send a test pic (postcard) to see how it works, maybe to a secondary email address !

If you would please ensure that your pics are not greater than the sizes as specified otherwise you will receive an error message and will have to re-try.

Max Main Pic = 640 x 430
Thumbnail = 160 x 100

I would recommend downloading the FREE ‘Irfanview’ program if you do not already have software to re-size your pics ! : http://www.irfanview.com PLEASE REMEMBER : When resizing your pic save it as another name or else you could ‘replace’ your main pic with the thumbnail on your hardrive !

IF there is any delay in viewing your pics etc it maybe that admin will have to approve first so please allow a little while for this to happen……it will be done as quickly as possible.

IMPORTANT : Please ensure you scan any file before uploading for virus’s - Thank you.

No rude or malicious content please or else !!!
http://www.tnggroup.net/gallery
I think that’s it ?

If you have any questions pls contact us using the email link at the bottom of the pages - Thanks

Enjoy !

Rob

Rob Walker
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2008 11:29:04 PM
Hi Rose!

Just Droppin' By To Say...

+0
4/2/2008 3:20:14 AM
Hello Rose: Thank you for the slide show of your oil ' paintings. You have a beautiful touch and sence of color. I am an amateur artist and have my paintings stored on Artwanted.com. I will see if I can post some too. I do enjoy art work, so look forward to seeing more. Thanks Ellen Brucks ehgoldbiz@shaw.ca
Ellen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!