Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Poetry in motion/HI Robert
9/16/2006 3:26:16 AM
Hi Robert, I am Patti Shea and deaf all my life... I joined adproland for free in a while but it is hard to understand how it works with adproland is very complicated to me about how to promote my url links and stuff... it really overwhelmed me with very frustrated! I wish I had a best partner friend who can help me with adproland to set up my url links to new prospects to get sign ups somehow.... I feel helpless again! I tried to join your forum for the first time tonight... I am not sure if it is free to join your forum... I can't afford to pay for it but would be willing to join for free in forum to read posts what members said many things and business to business to make money something like that.... I am curious what did you make good money from any programs so far? I just joined OPFM and automatic builder program with nutronix recently but I don't know how to promote it in adproland to make me very frustated because it is very complicated:((( that is why I feel helpless... I already fed up with all surfing programs hurt me enough that I lost tons of money! I wonder if you may help me somehow umm... I wonder do you have msn messenger? I'd love to get to know you more better and hope to keep in touch with you by via email or whatever? Hope to hear from you asap! Thank you for being my undestanding and frustration! It is nice meeting you also! Kindest Regards, Patti ily!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!