Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Live with what you have---act or react
7/25/2006 4:43:47 AM

Linda,

When we meet people suffering they will not want to hear this story.  However, for those looking for a solution we can always assure them that there may not be a solution but we can learn to deal with the problems.

Have a good day, Linda and look for those who are suffering.  You may be the person of hope for whom they are looking.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2006 4:47:26 AM

Brain,

Thanks for that quote.  It is interesting to see two people with the same problem and then watch the different way they live with the problem.  Some wollow in it and continue to suffer while the other moves on and accepts that nothing is going to change in their  bad situation.

Worry, never changes anything.

Welcome to my forum, this too is your first visit here.  Come back often.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2006 4:52:37 AM

Jerome,

I had an incident 2 weeks ago, where a poster used profanity and obsenity. When I told him it would be deleted in several hours, he reacted with more profanity.  He then banned me. 

He could have taken positive action but instead he re-acted which hurt both of us.  Now we can not network together.  It was his choice to ban me as I never threatened to do that. You are right I do not know what made him act that way, and so I am glad I did not react with hostility.  He needed my understanding for whatever problem he has but now that will never be.

+0
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2006 6:16:03 AM

Good one Mary,  We all need to be reminded sometimes that no matter how miserable we feel there is always somebody worse off.!

Cheers Dave (downunder)

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0
7/25/2006 10:25:31 AM

Hi

Fantastic spunk she has with a great outlook at life changes! Take it as it is and live life to the fullest... inspiring !!! Thanks for the cute story Mary and the invite, have a great day!

Warm Regards

Speak out & pass it on !!!
Broadcast Decency, UVACA

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!