Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Live with what you have---act or react
7/25/2006 3:05:48 AM

Beautiful  quote Jennifer.  Elenore R. did not have it good always but she was one that taught us to overcome.  She is a lady to admire not by today's standards of wealth, beauty, or influence.  She had it all in her heart and soul.

Thanks for coming by with that quote. Another idol of mine is Hellen Keller. She could not see, hear, or speak yet she saw the value of human kind, she heard the music of life and when she spoke, others listened.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2006 3:19:37 AM

Hi Jennifer,

What a choice, whine or find something else to do. Saturday was terrible for using Adlandpro as we were having a new tool put in.  Finally, I asked myself why I was struggling and becoming annoyed.  Why not find something else to do that is enjoyable.

The choice is still ours as to how to react. Might as well choose the activity with no or little stress.  Enjoy life!!!

Thanks for stopping in and sharing your situation.  One never appreciates something til its taken away.  We know it took extra effort.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2006 3:20:40 AM

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to my first forum.  Glad you came by and enjoyed the strange but interesting story.

+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2006 4:02:42 AM

You are right on with this one, I have posted somethings along this line of thought in some of the other forums, there is a real person on the other end of the Internet on a computer going through something. So you should take care in how you re-act to them.

Ain't Life Grand?

Jerome Pfeifer Sr.

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2006 4:40:15 AM

Hi Marilyn,

Good of you to stop by and encourage us.

Look for good in all things.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!