Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 53rd Edition Of POTW!
7/23/2006 5:34:44 PM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here at AdlandPro. Here is the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This week’s Person of the Week is a very charming and beautiful lady from Louisiana, her name is Jeannie George. Jeannie’s pleasant and warm demeanor is always nice to witness in one’s forum, but lately she has been extremely busy with her duties at WOSAT of which she is one of the key members there. We at AdlandPro our truly fortunate to have lady of this caliber in our community. Congratulations Jeannie on winning the POTW.

Here’s Jeannie's Bio:

Hello everyone, my name is Jeannie George and I’d like to thank everyone who voted for me. A special “thank you” goes to my friend Carla Cash who diligently worked to get me this recognition. This is really a great honor, it means a lot to me and I truly appreciate it!

MY LIFE

I was born June 28, 1947 to a single parent in the Acadian Village of Lafayette LA. My genealogies consist of Black, Caucasian and Indian heritage. Unfortunately I never had the chance to know my real mother because she was killed in a car accident at the early age of 20. That was a devastating time in my life which I can vividly remember to this day even though I was only three years old. So don’t believe what you’ve heard about not being able to remember events of your life beyond the age of four.

After my mother’s death, I was adopted by her sister who lived in the northern part of Louisiana. I can remember a childhood of being cared for but also a feeling of isolation primarily due to the fact that we lived in the country. There were no other children around, so I was left with my imagination to create my playmates. The nearest neighbors were some distance away and at that time there was no telephone or television. Can you imagine the exhilaration I felt when we finally got those appliances? I couldn’t wait to watch the Ed Sullivan Show on Sunday nights.

In the beginning I was raised as an only child learning from aunts and uncles of my stepfather who watched me while both parents worked. These were caring people and I could not have been more blessed. Even though I was not fortunate enough to have (as so many have) a natural father and mother together in the sense of a complete family unit, I am nevertheless thankful for being here because it’s not how you begin, but how you end that’s important.

My earlier years of formal elementary education were the most exciting even though I had to walk a mile to catch the bus each morning then walk that distance in the evenings after school. Those years of learning, growing, making childhood friends and experiencing life in a rural area are the basis of the person I am today. Each school day began with prayer and a “pledge of allegiance”, two things that’s no longer done in our schools today. I was taught and given a sense of moral values supported by a Christian background which formulated my strength of character. At the age of six, I was given my first and only birthday party as a child. Memories like this tend to stick in your mind if they only occurred once and become cherished moments in your life.

My favorite school subjects were Math, English, Science and American History taught by very stern teachers. The teachers in those days were not as they are today. If you did something wrong you were physically disciplined. It may have been a harsh and strict upbringing but I think I’m better for it.

I was always considered by others as an attractive child with a charismatic smile that got me out of trouble many times. From the ages of 6 through 17 if there was a contest/fundraiser or beauty pageant I was in it. I can still remember the dresses and gowns I wore for those special occasions. I imagine this is where I developed poise, my sense of style and always being fashionably attired at all times. In fact, I even got an award for being “the stylish girl on campus” upon graduating from high school. This award had the same equivalence in meaning (to me) as if I had been awarded the title “magna cum laude”.

At the age of eleven my parents adopted another child, a little boy named Steve. He was three years old at the time and I felt truly blessed because now I had someone to talk to and care for. Steve and I grew very close even though there was a big difference in our ages.

My high school years were filled with maintaining good grades and being involved in various activities such as classroom Treasurer, School Newsletter, Art Club, Science Club, Debate Club, Softball Team and Basketball Cheerleader. I’d tried out for the Girl’s Basketball Team, but did not have the skills needed, so I figured becoming a cheerleader was the next best thing, besides I liked the uniforms better. Among other things, I was considered the prankster and class clown. There was never a dull moment when I was around because I felt it was my duty to make you laugh or smile.

My first teenage sweetheart, a sophomore who was a handsome, nice young man and star Basketball player was suddenly and unfortunately killed one summer while digging a well. His name was Dennis Gray. I will never forget him and can still see his dimpled smile and beautiful white teeth.

After graduating from High School I attended Southern University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for 2 years. During that time my mother passed away and I moved back to Lafayette leaving my little brother with my stepfather. I was nineteen at the time. I met my first husband, married at the age of 23 and moved to Frankfurt Germany while he was in the Army. Shortly thereafter we returned to the states and established a Plumbing business. Four children later, (one daughter and three sons) I am the proud grandmother of nine grandchildren, three of which are girls (one with blue eyes, blond hair and that same charismatic smile).

I have been truly blessed by the birth of my four children. I have a son who is a Lieutenant in the Army, my daughter, a registered nurse, my eldest son, an independent Plumbing contractor and my youngest son who is also the father of my favorite (and most like me) grandchild just married.

I divorced my first husband in 1991 and remarried in 1994. While having worked in the corporate world for a number of years I came to realize that there is no job security in the workplace. Besides, I liked the feeling of being my own boss and became involved in and successfully maintained several night clubs over the years which gave me my sense of independence.

The stages of my life may seem uneventful as compared to others, but nevertheless it has been full and rewarding. But the best was yet to come as I discovered the internet. I entered this new venture in 2003 and it opened a new world for me. I have met and made new friends in Adlandpro and I’m learning the true meaning of network marketing.

Through networking I became involved in an organization created by Dr. David King called WOSAT. From his initial concept, he has created a company where everyone is an owner and we are a family of Christian based marketers who truly care about each other. We are known as the Wings of Success Advisory Team. Since December 2005 a new concept in Internet Marketing has immerged and we are presently in pre-launch with a timely and much needed product called Dipetane. For more information you can visit http://www.dipetane.net.

We currently have distribution centers in the U.S, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom and our growth is imminent. If you are interested in learning and becoming involved in a family of professional and dedicated marketers you are welcome to join us. Remember, “success is a mindset” and you can achieve it with WOSAT.

In appreciation,

Jeannie George

What an interesting life Jeannie has led, we hope you enjoyed her Bio as much as we did. Folks, please invite Jeannie to be on your friend’s list if she’s not already and please show her your appreciation for all she does for us. Thank you! :-)

Jeannie, have a great week as our Queen of Adland, we love you! :-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Re: Welcome To The 53rd Edition Of POTW!
7/23/2006 5:55:12 PM

Hi Jeannie,

My you did have an interesting and blessed life! as He already has, may God smile upon you and may you walk in abundant favor each day of your life.

Blessings and Peace,

Martha

*~*Martha Cole*~*
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/23/2006 6:02:57 PM

Hey Jeannie.

CONGRATULATIONS OF YOUR PRESTIGEOUS ENTRANCE TO THE SPOTLIGHT STAGE on POTW.

Your Personality Shines Like A Beacon Around Adland.

A very interesting and multi-faceted life, indeed!

Have a wonnderful Week of Celebrations. 

Enjoy The MOMENTS and Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeish The MEMORIES.

With Love From Vegas,

max

Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2006 6:05:12 PM

Congratulations, Jeannie!
I am so happy for you, you made QUEEN of the WEEK! You are a good friend and a blessing to alot of people not to mention a really good networker! I'm glad you are getting part of the recognition you deserve!
God bless you always!Love you in the Lord!
Carla

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
7/23/2006 6:19:56 PM
Hi Jeannie :)

on being our Queen of POTW!! You are such a lovely lady. Have a Fantastic week you truly deserve this special honour, all the very best to you always :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!