Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Part Five Of The POTW Forum Celebration! (50 Weeks of POTW's!)
7/17/2006 9:17:18 PM

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

Welcome to this Special Edition of POTW (Part 5) commemorating the 50th Edition of the Person of the Week Forum and Award. We thought it would be nice to catch up on what our past winners have been doing since their feature on the POTW. In this forum we will be featuring the POTW’s winners 21st through 25th.

If you missed Part 1, the 1st through 5th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/401292.aspx

If you missed Part 2, the 6th through 10th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/402998.aspx

If you missed Part 3, the 11th through 15th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/406724.aspx

If you missed Part 4, the 16th through 20th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/408266.aspx

We will also be posting some of our favorite posts from the winner’s forums.

We would like for the winners (from part 5) of the POTW to tell us what winning the POTW meant to them and we would like an update on what they’ve been doing since they won the award.

And folks if you got a favorite POTW from this group tell us why you appreciate them and how they have blessed you.

Let's relive some of our favorites moments from the past POTW forums! Thank you folks for your participation and lets have fun with this. ;-)

LaNell21st POTWLaNell21st POTWLaNell21st POTW LaNell21st POTW LaNell21st POTW LaNell21st POTW LaNell21st POTW LaNell21st POTW LaNell21st POTW

LaNell 21st POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=226065

Quote by Kathy Martin:

”hello LaNell, Congradulations on your time in the lime light.You are a gem posting all your very nice and informitive forums, in hopes to helping everyone, you are a real southern belle to this community.have a merry christmas and happy holidays,kathy martin”

Quote by LaNell:

”Hello Kathy! You are a special friend and I have enjoyed knowing you. Thank you for your work with John in this POTW forum. Merry Christmas And Happy New Year! LaNell” :-)

Bo Tipton22nd POTWBo Tipton22nd POTWBo Tipton22nd POTWBo Tipton22nd POTWBo Tipton22nd POTWBo Tipton22nd POTWBo Tipton22nd POTW Bo Tipton22nd POTWBo Tipton22nd POTW

Bo Tipton 22nd POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=234483

Quote by Donna Lira:

”Hi John, Great job you are doing here in hosting the Showcase of POTW. I commend the whole community because more and more people are getting out to vote. To my dear friend Bo. CONGRATULATIONS dear heart. you are so deserving of this honor. You are one of the most kind, caring and helful person here at Adlandpro. You are one of my favorite people I have met here in this great community, and now from your BIO I know you a lot better. I am so proud to be able to call you my friend! I can honestly say that if I needed help or to just talk to someone you would be someone I could call on. Your the BEST!!! ENJOY your WEEK in the spotlight your community has spoken by voting you as POTW, and what an excellent choice. Your friend Donna aka texgirl”

Quote by Bo Tipton:

”All my wonderful friends. To each and everyone of you that has been here to day and said so many kind words. I am honored to be able to call you friends. And to all the new friends I have made because of this week I think you for adding me to your friend list. As John Sanchez says there is no better community on the Internet then AdlandPro and once again you have proved it. From the bottom of my heart, even though the words are in adequate for what I feel, I say thank you to each and everyone or you for being part of my life. Bo”

Bob Needham23rd POTWBob Needham23rd POTWBob Needham23rd POTW Bob Needham23rd POTW Bob Needham23rd POTW Bob Needham23rd POTW Bob Needham23rd POTW Bob Needham23rd POTW Bob Needham23rd POTW

Bob Needham 23rd POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=242008

Quote by John Sanchez:

”Hello Bob! Hey, I enjoyed Francine's song, she has a beautiful voice. I didn't understand it but it's a catchy tune. I felt like I was in a cozy club in Paris, France. By the way, the photo of High River reminds me of the small western towns we have here in the foothills of California. You must have had a pleasant childhood growing up in that area. I grew up in the country and had a lot of room to run around. A lot of fresh air and a peaceful atmosphere. I was raised around fields of delicious vegetables and orchards of fruit and nut trees. It was a real wholesome enviroment. I have some pleasant memories. Have fun this week Bob!”

Quote by Bob Needham:

”This is a fabulous Christmas gift. Thank you John for all the work you do putting this on each week. I'm glad you liked Francine's song…” Bob Needham"

Quote Leon Horton:

"Hi John, Thanks for all you do for the community here at AdlandPro to bring out the best of the best. The members have spoken and I think they were right with choosing Bob Needham as the POTW. I will also have to praise Bob's determination toward helping others. He saw the responses to a member in need and saw the vast majority of those who responded were not in a position to offer even a dollar to help the person. It was really sad to watch all of the members who had so little to give yet seemingly are online to receive in abundance. My belief is that you must give in order to receive... Malachi Chapter 3. Bob has the heart the size of Cannada! He has proven his honesty and integrity over the past 10 weeks of running his windfall thread. My hope is that many other members will become a part of the windfall thread and make it a huge success here at AdlandPro for more members to be able to take advantage of the offerings of others. To Bob: I must say that you are most certainly deserving of the honor of POTW! I hope you have a wonderful week and that you are placed in a level of prominence here at AdlandPro. You deserve all that you gain from this honor. May 2006 bring you all that you hope for. Peace and prosperity to you and Francine, Leon Horton"

Deborah Skovron24th POTWDeborah Skovron24th POTWDeborah Skovron24th POTW Deborah Skovron24th POTW Deborah Skovron24th POTW Deborah Skovron24th POTW Deborah Skovron24th POTW Deborah Skovron24th POTW Deborah Skovron24th POTW

Deborah Skovron 24th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=248267

Intro:

”This week’s winner is a lady with a huge heart her name is Deborah Skovron. Deborah has not been at AdlandPro for very long but already she is making her mark at AdlandPro with her positive influence on the community. Deborah is a very caring and generous person who donates of her time and resources to help others. She is definitely POTW material. Congratulations Deborah and thank you for all you do here at AdlandPro!”

Quote by Leeuna Foster:

”Hi Deborah, Congratulations on your achievement. I am new here in the community, in fact I just joined today. I am delighted at all the response I have received from other members. This is indeed a wonderful network with lots of wonderful people. I wish you all the best in 2006. Enjoy your special week, and once again, congratulations. Smiles and Blessings Leeuna”

Quote by Deborah Skovron

”Hi Leeuna, Welcome to the community. Believe me, you are going to love it here. Everyone is so warm and friendly. They help whenever they can, no matter what. Thank you for the Congrats. POTW is AWESOME!!! Bet you will be it some day soon. Hope you and your have a Blessed and Happy New Year. Your Friend Deborah”

Carla Cash25th POTWCarla Cash25th POTWCarla Cash25th POTW Carla Cash25th POTW Carla Cash25th POTW Carla Cash25th POTW Carla Cash25th POTW Carla Cash25th POTW Carla Cash25th POTW

Carla Cash 25th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=255111

Intro:

”This week’s POTW is another of AdlandPro’s Angels her name is Carla Cash. More than once Carla has been known to come to the rescue of another member in the community, I guess that makes her a Guardian Angel. LOL She is another reason why AdlandPro is the nicest place on the Net to do business. Thank you Carla for being our Guardian Angel and congratulations you are this week’s POTW! We love you Carla, enjoy your week!”

Quote by Michael Derowin:

”Hi John and LaNell, Thank-you for the invitation to this forum. I want to take this time to Congratulate the winner of this week's honor of "Person Of The Week". Carla you have worked hard in the Community for this Honor that other's have bestowed upon you. Making and helping friends and those in need is how you earned this Honor. Keep up your good work as people do appreciate your help. Enjoy your week as the "Queen of AdlandPro". GOD BLESS you and your family always.”

Quote by Carla Cash:

”HI PAT, WOW! I was only offline a couple of hours and had all these messages waiting! I can tell this is going to be fun! Thanks! Carla”

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

There you have it folks part five of the POTW reunion celebration (50 weeks of POTW’s). We featured some awesome people on the POTW forum during that time. I hope you’ve enjoyed this special edition of the POTW forum. Take care my friends! :-) John Sanchez

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Part Five Of The POTW Forum Celebration! (50 Weeks of POTW's!)
7/17/2006 9:30:14 PM
Hey John,

It was great seeing these POTWs again.  I wonder now what has happened with Bob Needham.  He went off to help with his mother (I think) and has not been back for several months. 

I do hope he is well and can come back soon.  We all miss him around here.

Also, I am afraid that Bo Tipton has fallen into sickness and he has not been around for several months too.  I hope he is doing okay too and will be abale to come back soon too.

Please everyone, let us pray for their safety and healing.

Peace to you all,
Leon
+0
7/17/2006 9:41:09 PM
Thank you for the invitation,and CONGRADULATIONS to all.GOD BLESS AND HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY!
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2006 9:51:18 PM
another great group. our 2 frienda will be in my prayers also.
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2006 10:07:21 PM
Hi Everyone!  :-)  This was a very fun time for me being POTW during the holiday season. Congratulations to all the past POTW winners. Thank you John for the 50 POTW celebration. I enjoy helping you with the POTW forum. Cheers! LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!