Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Beautiful piece Linda
7/17/2006 12:00:00 PM
My father was a naval pilot, instructor and test pilot after the war. My mother was a widow with 6 kids from when I was 5 yo. My family are in military. My son is a volunteer fireman here at Village of Corrales with one more year of schooling/certifications.... And I saw a time line starting in 1978 ??? about terrorist activity in USA, they have been here doing damage, bombs, killings for years, 9/11 just got more attention! It was not a military facility like Pentegon, but WORLD trade center involving many nations. I pray for our military's family, and all the ones overseas in danger. There is no peaceful end in sight. Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Beautiful piece Linda
7/17/2006 12:05:50 PM
Joyce, Thank you, I am really glad your husband made it home that day! I have a friend, Ann here in Albuquerque who was very traumatized until she found her sister made it out alive.... very scarey! The news media gives such a poor, hateful coverage of what is going on over there. When in truth they have killed their own people by the thousands, not just going after us.... I don't know what waits for history to write, but I agree we can't wait idly over here until they come to our doors, they already have come over here, and it has been horrendous! Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Forward: Message from a friend
7/17/2006 12:07:02 PM
Thank you! Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2006 12:09:27 PM
Thank you Ray! I felt so too, and that is why I passed it on. I have tried not to post a thread or forum more than once or twice a month, and had collected the list of forums for Welcome Wagon, etc to pass on for those who might be interested, but when this was sent to me by a friend, I thought I should pass it on, and I hope others will pass it on also! Linda
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2006 12:07:43 AM
Hello Linda, Thank you that was amazing,kathy/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0