Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Part 4 Of The POTW Forum Celebration! (50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/15/2006 6:57:13 AM

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

Welcome to this Special Edition of POTW (Part 4) commemorating the 50th Edition of the Person of the Week Forum and Award. We thought it would be nice to catch up on what our past winners have been doing since their feature on the POTW. In this forum we will be featuring the POTW’s winners 16th through 20th.

If you missed Part 1, the 1st through 5th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/401292.aspx

If you missed Part 2, the 6th through 10th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/402998.aspx

If you missed Part 3, the 11th through 15th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/406724.aspx

We will also be posting some of our favorite posts from the winner’s forums.

We would like for the winners (from part 4) of the POTW to tell us what winning the POTW meant to them and we would like an update on what they’ve been doing since they won the award.

And folks if you got a favorite POTW from this group tell us why you appreciate them and how they have blessed you.

Let's relive some of our favorites moments from the past POTW forums! Thank you folks for your participation and lets have fun with this. ;-)

Shelly Hargis16th POTWShelly Hargis16th POTWShelly Hargis16th POTW Shelly Hargis16th POTW Shelly Hargis16th POTW Shelly Hargis16th POTW Shelly Hargis16th POTW Shelly Hargis16th POTW Shelly Hargis16th POTW

Shelly Hargis 16th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=187287

Quote by David (aka Dr. DA):

”CONGRATULATIONS Shelly:-) I am so glad you won. It warms my heart to see all your hard work being acknowledged. I came from a negative family also, although my father was not an alcoholic. I too have always wanted to own my own business. That has happened with DB Research which is my soul source of income right now. It is growing which is wonderful. Have a wonderful, success filled, super duper, yahoo, POTW week,”

Quote by Shelly Hargis:

"Dear John and Kathy, Thank You so Much for This Wonderful Honor. I am so Honered and Nervous at the Same Time.LOL. God Bless You Both! Thank You to All of My Wonderful Friends, and Hopefully, Friends to Be, For Your Friendship. I am so so Grateful to You all. This sure Has Been an Incredible Week! And More to Come,WOW!!:-) I Love You All,:-):-):-) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis"

Craftie Linda17th POTWCraftie Linda17th POTWCraftie Linda17th POTWCraftie Linda17th POTWCraftie Linda17th POTWCraftie Linda17th POTWCraftie Linda17th POTW Craftie Linda17th POTWCraftie Linda17th POTW

Craftie Linda 17th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=192982

Quote by Shelly Hargis:

HI John and Have a Safe Trip Friend.:-) WOW! Congratulations Linda!! I am Very Happy for You. You Have Many Talents. You are very Deserving of This Honor for all of The Smiles that You have Put on Our Faces and all of The Laughter that You have Brought into Our Lives. Take Care Friend and Enjoy!:-) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis”

Quote by Craftie Linda:

”Thankyou My friends for your votes For supporting me Linda”

Bogdan Fiedur18th POTWBogdan Fiedur18th POTWBogdan Fiedur18th POTW Bogdan Fiedur18th POTW Bogdan Fiedur18th POTW Bogdan Fiedur18th POTW Bogdan Fiedur18th POTW Bogdan Fiedur18th POTW Bogdan Fiedur18th POTW

Bogdan Fiedur 18th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=202639

Intro:

”It is my pleasure and honor to introduce this week’s winner of the POTW his name is Bogdan Fiedur. Bogdan is the CEO of AdlandPro and a friend to many here. If it were not for Bogdan we would not have this great community. He has been so generous to provide us with several ways to advertise our businesses for free. Bogdan is a very intelligent individual who has worked his way to the top of the advertising market on the Internet. AdlandPro is growing at an incredible rate because of his efforts and the work of his staff. I consider Bogdan as one of my true friends here at the community; he has been so kind and generous with so many here, myself included. Thank you so much Bogdan and congratulations my friend!”

Quote by Donna Lira:

”…CONGRATULATIONS BOGDAN a well deserved and overdue honor. Without you there would not be an Adlandpro. You have made this community such a wonderful place not just for Network Marketers for people in general to come together and united, become friends, exchange ideas, offer their expertise and much much more. Your vision for Adlandpro I am sure will continue to grow and improve. Thank you for accepting this honor from your people, your community,and your friends. You are a Great man! An inspiration to all of us. Your Friend Donna aka texgirl”

Quote by Bogdan Fiedur:

”Hello Everybody, Thank you for choosing me a person of the week. I had mixed feeling if I should participate in the selection for POTW. John convinced me that since my name was proposed I should accept it to honor those who suggested my name. As you are, I'm happy what we have here and I'm envisioning more and more features which will help us with business and other aspects of our lives. Remember that Adlandpro Community is only one year old, although Adlandpro is for over 7 year there. Majority of current participants are people who joined Adlandpro in last 6-7 months or so, which tells me that we are still young as a community. I hope we can create family-like environment here and through honesty and integrity build a place for anyone who wants to succeed in their lives…” Bogdan Fiedur

Lisa Lomas19th POTWLisa Lomas19th POTWLisa Lomas19th POTW Lisa Lomas19th POTW Lisa Lomas19th POTW Lisa Lomas19th POTW Lisa Lomas19th POTW Lisa Lomas19th POTW Lisa Lomas19th POTW

Lisa Lomas 19th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/210552.aspx

Quote by Lisa Lomas:

”Hello Adlandpro Friends All I can say is "WOW". This is very very cool, thankyou all so much I am enjoying this week. I am even enjoying all the emails, thank you everyone of you that posted here to congradulate me and for sending personal emails of congradulations. Its wonderful to be so well received and honored in this way. I assure you I will not change!! And I will not forget everyone that has supported me to date and I can return the favour. Thankyou everyone so sincerely, Yes I am in the POTW catageory now, oh is there any rules??? lol. Thanks again!!! Kindest Regards lisa Lomas”

Quote by Dave Cottrell:

”Bless you, Lisa! It is a real pleasure to see you featured here. You are one of the people who has truly made my time here in the Adland "family" a real joy. Your dedication to your family, friends, hard work, and focus will surely give you great success in your business. May God richly bless you, Lisa! Dave”

Kenneth Sword Jr.20th POTWKenneth Sword Jr.20th POTWKenneth Sword Jr.20th POTW Kenneth Sword Jr.20th POTW Kenneth Sword Jr.20th POTW Kenneth Sword Jr.20th POTW Kenneth Sword Jr.20th POTW Kenneth Sword Jr.20th POTW Kenneth Sword Jr.20th POTW

Kenneth Sword Jr. 20th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=217899

Quote by Shelly Hargis:

”Hi John and Kathy. I appologize for Running Late. I am behind in the Forums. Another Fantastic Person of the Week. WOW! CONGRATULATIONS KENNETH! I am so Happy for You. You are Well Deserving of this Honor Not Just for Your VERY Impressive Bio, But for All of Your Hard Work, and The Help That You have Given Me and so Many Here at Adlandpro. I am Very Proud and Honored to Be a Friend and Business Partner with You. You are a Blessing in My Life and so Many Others. Thank You for all that You do. :-) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis”

Quote by Kenneth Sword:

”Well John, You and Kathy are just as much a part of this for if it weren't for you two coming up with this 'fabulous' forum none of this would exist. Commendations to you, John, and Kathy for making it happen. Bless you both my friends and thank you. Happy holidays. Kenneth”

Kenneth’s bio was one of the most impressive we’ve had on the POTW forum, if you haven’t read it you should.

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

There you have it folks part four of the POTW reunion celebration (50 weeks of POTW’s). What an incredible group we have in this group of POTW’s. I hope you’ve enjoyed this special edition of the POTW forum. Take care my friends! :-) John Sanchez

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Part 4 Of The POTW Forum Celebration! (50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/15/2006 8:03:02 AM
Hello John,

These Reviews, should have entitled

"Always POW's"

They are all so great and deserving.
It's impossible to say which one is the best!
They all deserve our apreciation,
and not just now,
but ALWAYS!
CONGRATULATION!

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
7/15/2006 8:18:27 AM
Hi John :)
Congratulations to all the wonderful POTW winners - Shelly, Craftie Linda, Bogdan, Lisa and Kenneth!!! All the very best to all of you :)
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2006 8:26:30 AM

Hi Everybody,

Congratulations!!! What a great group of POTW's. This just gets better and better!!

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
7/15/2006 9:07:48 AM

CONGRADULATIONS!

To the potw you all deserve the recognition.

You all keep up the good work.

Most of all-HAVE A GREAT DAY!====<>====

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!