Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 19th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/28/2005 1:55:38 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone At AdlandPro! It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The Feature of the Week was created to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** In the last Poll we had a tie between Lisa Lomas and LaNell so we will be featuring Lisa this week and LaNell two weeks from today. Lisa Lomas is one of the busiest and most knowledgeable network marketers we have come across. She is also very busy in the community and at home. She is another of Adland’s Wonder women. Lisa is a very pleasant and funny individual, who quickly wins the hearts of those she meets. She is someone you can count on to help you when you ask her for help. Lisa is long due for the honor of the Person of the Week. Congratulations Lisa, you deserve this award. Enjoy your week! ****************************************************************** BIOGRAPHY BY LISA LOMAS: I was born in Auckland City, New Zealand. I moved to Warkworth when I was 14 finding a true place to call home, someday I shall return. When I was 20 years old I married a man I was terribly in love with after 8 months of knowing him, a lot said this would not work but 11 years down the track and two children later there is absolutely no sign of break up at all. I moved to the Waikato area of New Zealand upon marrying my love and not liking and settling well at all, within two years I finally found my nitch in the community. Moving to a new community had it challenges with work life and socializing, getting a job soon fixed this dilemma. At 25 years old many professions later I we started our family and I did some accountancy training for 3 years. At the age of 28 I took on my first real challenge, I run my professional childcare facility and took on the role of management and administration and staffing coordinator. This was two and a half years of challenges and many rewards. Realizing I wished to have more time with my children and more time with my husband I made the decision of selling, somewhat forced but looking back now this was the best decision I could of made. The next couple of years I dedicated myself to my family and doing some more training. One year ago I decided December 2004 to look into the Internet scene. I had 4 months of research and I seemed to find a lot of online scams. I was beginning to think there was absolutely no truth to the people that said there was no money to be made online. In March 2005 I decided upon something called World Profit and to investigate more, they promised that I would make money with some effort on my part. They also made a guarantee once I had the correct information and proper tools I would be well on my way. You see I tried the free site thing and it was a disaster!!! (I have even been able to write an article on this, lol). I guess when you look at it from a distance I am a success story, since March 2005 I have done a couple of thousand dollars in Sales all through World Profit and I had not graduated at this stage, yet. Truthfully I have not yet but this will be my first challenge meet by World Profit. For the first couple of months I was lucky to spend 15 hours a week. It is only the last month and a half I have stepped up somewhat and put a lot more time into the business. I am now at the stage where I have developed an online presence with my husbands site I run called www.powerbizcentral.com it is based on a consultancy look of business, not only using World Profit Services. I have turned into a sort of Internet research buff. I have always been truly blessed with my learning skills and have embraced this concept full steam ahead based on Home Business on the Internet. It feels so natural now being a consultant online and I have helped quite a few people besides myself make money online, this has been the most rewarding part of my being online. I have always been a person that gets more rewards from helping others, and truly believe the saying “if you make your team successful you will be successful”. I am very appreciative to the team at World Profit for helping me gain an online presence and give me the best training up to date I have come across. They do not always tell you what you want to hear and I have found some things hard to swallow but embrace this now. I do a lot of online research and have a lot of skills not yet made use of but I can see this happening very soon. I would like to see everyone going through some sort of course as just jumping in the deep end does not work, I am living proof. I now enjoy an income, a nice family home with my Husband and our two young boys aged 3 and 6 years old. I hope this was not too boring for you all as this is something I have never done before. I guess I will look on this biography as a learning experience and embrace. LISA LOMAS ****************************************************************** Well Folks you can see that Lisa is quite a busy bee. Next time she comes buzzing by you make sure you thank her for all she does here at AdlandPro. Congratulations again Lisa! *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Sanchez Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 19th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/28/2005 2:17:55 PM
Bless you, Lisa! It is a real pleasure to see you featured here. You are one of the people who has truly made my time here in the Adland "family" a real joy. Your dedication to your family, friends, hard work, and focus will surely give you great success in your business. May God richly bless you, Lisa! Dave
+0
Re: Welcome To The 19th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/28/2005 2:25:36 PM
Congratulations Lisa!
+0
11/28/2005 2:28:00 PM
CONGRATULATION LISA, WELL DESERVED. Enjoy Your week as POTW and shine. Take care.. Best regards Your friend Arild
+0
11/28/2005 2:31:29 PM
Congratulations Lisa! Well deserved. Kind Regards Nadine
+0