Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Part 4 Of The POTW Forum Celebration! (50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/17/2006 10:14:09 PM

Hello John,

Congratulation's

past winners of the POTW

Shelly

Linda

Bogdan

Lisa

Kenneth

I am honored to be your friend in this great Community we call AdlandPro. 

These lists keep getting better and better John !

respectfully,

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/18/2006 10:09:47 AM

Thank you John for the reminder. As Always you are doing outstanding job with bringing  good old moments.
Thank you again for mentioning and thanks to everybody for stopping by.

I was reading my words from a year ago and realized that we are going in the right direction. We have added many new features as I was planning and have created family atmosphere here.

I will continue to encourage everyone to go into this direction. For this year I have plans to bring Adlandpro site into top 800 sites of the world by Alexa so we can bring more members here and help with creating larger networking environment. I will need everybody's help with this and I welcome an ideas you might have which would help us with getting in front of more eyes.

I'm also planning long-term charity project. I have selected an organization which I want to help on regular bases and dedicate between 2%-5% of my income on monthly bases.

The organization is called http://www.Unitus.com and helps third world countries through micro loans. I found that this is the best way to help underdeveloped countries. Instead of giving them money, they receive small loans which allow them to start small business and then repay the money which can be used to help other person.

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
7/18/2006 10:38:18 AM

Hello Bogdan!  8)

I should stop being surprised by your generosity by now, but once again you have surprised me.

I'm looking forward to working closely with you in making this community even greater than it already is. We already have an awesome group of people here and I'm sure the next group of new members will add to the awesome atmosphere we already have here.

Have a great day my friend and thank you for stopping by.

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2006 6:01:04 AM
WOW JOHN,

ANOTHER COOL FORUM!!

Well the honour I received made me some friends for life, it was a busy week and so many hits on my site.  I enjoy adlandpro and will continue to do so and treasure this as one of those special times for me.

I am still doing home business, but I really get a kick out of helping other succeed, I alway have.  At the moment I am setting something up reallybig that home business owners can use and get more traffic & Sales for their efforts, its free system so allot of people that have never had the opportunity to win, finally will.  I still really enjoy blogging and have learnt quite a bit but need to learn lots more!!!

I am enjoying my role as President of "Internet Marketers Unite", this is going to be the best thing that has ever hit the internet.  Mark my words!

I am still huge on research, if anyone needs to know anything, please don't hesitate to ask me, this is one place I have always excelled online.  Also making sure a person business is a good fit for them.

Its a wonderful feeling seeing someone become successful and telling me their wonderful stories.

I am just glad to know everyone.

So thank you & best wishes & success to everyone.

Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
7/21/2006 6:09:06 AM

Hello Lisa, my sweet and funny friend!  :-)

I'm glad you finally made it to your Party and I'm glad you are doing well. Thank you for all the great business info you provide the community with. You're an asset to us here at AdlandPro.

Take care Sweetie!  ;-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!