Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :WELCOME TO THE GARDEN
7/13/2006 8:58:43 PM

Hi Kate,

Thank you for sharing your patio garden.  Most people do not realize that pansies are a delight in salad.

Welcome to my forum. ....your first. I hope you visit many of them.  They will however not have the peace and tranquility of this garden spot.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2006 9:04:08 PM

Hi Martha,

Welcome to your favorite subject. I did not know that there were that many colors of gernaniums. 

When I first started my gardens, anything that took root there was allowed to stay.  The birds brought many plants so my gardens ended up with some interesting plants.  It was a surprize to find raspberries that we could enjoy.

Come back and tell us about your gourds.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2006 9:07:25 PM

Wayne,

What a wonderful idea. Of course lets have tea  or dinner in the garden.  The entertainment is all around us.  The butterflies, birds and yes the ants all entertain us as we sit in the quiet of a garden. ....no t.v. or phone to bother us.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2006 9:14:30 PM

John,

You brought back memories of my visit to Mazuaha Mission in Mexico.  We stayed in a hocienda build in the late 1700's.  Inside the walls were beautiful gardens.  The most amazing thing was the size of plants like gernaiums because they never had to be removed for the winter like we do in Ohio.

I visited a rainforest at the Ft. Wayne Children's  zoo.  What a peaceful place wlth birds  etc. to sing the praises of the garden while the rushing water soothed our spirit.

Winter Sunshine?  Oh how delightful....wish I could say the  same. 

+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/13/2006 9:30:24 PM

Hey Mary,

I would like you to know that I have a killer "Green Thunp" Any  plant or seed I  touch just grows llike crazy.

It must be my Sun/Uranus(Electromagnetism) Conjuction, opposite Jupiter (growth/plants). 

If I had stayed  with planting things instead  of chasing "Green Paper" I could call myself a true success.  But that is another story.  Most people follow their dreams - notwithstanding  their talents or gifts.

And you had to remind me. LOL!

With Love From vegas.

You're Just Too Smart To Be True!"

Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!