Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WELCOME TO THE GARDEN
7/31/2006 8:04:42 PM

VERY beautiful images,

Thank you

Roger

+0
8/8/2006 5:33:18 PM
Hi Mary, I like working in my garden on the farm with the birds singing which is much nicer than them having to listen to me sing. lol I like to whistle though so I try to imitate the birds. There is a brown thrush that comes every year and does his best to upsatge me. lol The most important part of gardening is the fresh vegetables which I try to make last as long as I can plus I freeze some and can some. What the stores try to pass off as vegetables most of the time is a joke. Patricia Downing
To have a serious business online it is a good idea to have a domain. An affordable hosting program can be obtained at Viral Host. There are different packages that will fit your circumstance and give you great support! http://prairiemade.com/vhpat.html http://www.patriciadowning.com
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2006 5:52:59 PM
Hi Patricia, So nice you came by. You said you seldom post on Adlandpro so it is an honor that you stopped in to share your farm garden. I can vision a large plot with lots of cucumbers, corn, tomatoes. My favorite kind of garden.
+0
8/8/2006 6:39:30 PM
 Mary, as I read through some of these inspiring posts, I couldn't help thinking of several different ways we experience the beauty of gardens.

There is the beautiful prose, and the beauty of poetry.  There is the beauty of the postcard picture. And then we can be transported to the garden by music.

Just the simplicity of "In An English Country Garden".  Music can paint a picture in the mind of the listener.

Wayne
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2006 8:12:27 PM
Wayne, Beautiful thoughts here. The discriptions of the garden, music, poetry are all giving us an image to let our imagination go to work. The rose is probably the flower most seen in poetry. I think of Robert Burns who wrote "O my luve's like a red rose That newly sprung in June; O my luve's like the melodie That sweetly played a tune". Thanks Wayne, you have a poetic heart. Come back often.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!