Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Pics in the posts! How do you do that?
8/1/2006 9:10:40 AM

You posted a question on a new thread but no reply option is given.  I sought out my networking friend from Opt In Master course. Here is our conversation.

Tim Whiston: They just need to open their image file in a graphics editor like Photo Shop, and then save it as the desired file type
logopedmar: photo shop.com?
Tim Whiston: adobe.com
Tim Whiston: they might also be able to use paint shop pro... it's less expensive
logopedmar: no matter what they will pay?
Tim Whiston: but I think they can do the same thing with their file extension issue
Tim Whiston: well there might be some good free graphics editors out there as well
Tim Whiston: but I've never used one
Tim Whiston: I've used paint shop pro... you can get a free 30 day trial on that one... cost around $100 after that
Tim Whiston

Michael of Opt In ran my first picture through something and sent it back to me (funny I still looked like I was 18). But then the next picture of me and Panda I did myself through my scanner. I think the reason it did not change to a gif was that you have to give the picture a title.

Hey, I don't understand much of this but here is what worked for me.

+0
8/1/2006 1:03:28 PM
Hi Mary & Ana: PNG Files (Portable Network Graphics) are just a different file type. Near as I can figure there are not too many applications that support this file type so it's difficult to convert. Here's a page dedicated to this file type specifically. There's a section on this page for applications which support this file type: http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/ Hope that helps! Michael - Adlandpro Support
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2006 1:33:01 PM
Thanks a lot MICHAEL for your help.

I wouldn't know that at all without your help.
I'm glad though I figgured out right that the file type is to "blame" for our unsuccess!

Thanks again for taking your time to post your help here! :-)

Anamaria

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2006 1:41:15 PM
Oh, my, oh my!

There is a lot to study in order to get to the end of this stuff.
Usualy I'm not for quiting but this night! I'll give it a try in the weekend when I'll have some more time. Till than I'll better post some JPG or GIF files! :-)

Wish you the best,
Anamaria

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2006 2:19:21 PM

i see some good work here you guys. any scanner or camera program should have an editor with it. paint shop pro is excelent if you are into graphic design. everyone should have paint in the start manue. that will do it too.

also go here. you can just copy past.

http://www.glitter-graphics.com

http://www.myspaceclipart.com/myspace-animations.php?s=9&pp=8&sort=Characters

this is great. there is so much learning going on. also some fun.

nan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!