Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How do you define Network Marketing?
7/16/2006 7:22:37 AM

Hello Kenneth,

Great idea,but there are no one thing that I do, so really its just the

most important point of marketing. Be interesting to see the results.

To see how honest everyone will be..lol

Thanks

Leanne Busby

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/14857/ShowForum.aspx

+0
8/30/2006 4:23:36 PM

It is simple! Network Marketing is just a different type of advertising.

You agree, when you sign the dotted line, to tell others about the companies product or service..

You become your own mini advertising agency.

Jackie the Money Lady
+0
8/31/2006 1:25:17 AM
Hi everyone, Poll is closed and now for an answer. Each question asked but one was a part of network marketing. The answer that IS the heart of network marketing is: I spend an hour a day minimum planning my marketing strategy. A true saying to validate this is "Fail to plan and you plan to fail". So many people enter in internet with the dream of making millions of dollars, yet, they never planned one minute of how. They never looked at any internet commerce laws (the FTC for the US). They don't understand what a real business needs to do; registering for a business license, tax license, business bank account, retaining an attorney and more. Some might say I'm crazy, don't need it because I am an affiliate. Guess what? The brick and Mortar business, Wal-Mart, is an affiliate business. They sell other people's products! And, if you are selling others' peoples products you had better have your ducks in a row. If you buy a defective product at Wal-mart and it was made by Levi who are gonna return it to? Wal-mart. Now, you buy a defective product from me on the internet and it's from ABC Publishers. who are you going to look at for an exchange or refund? You're not sure or maybe you are. But, how many non-marketers purchase on the 'net'? Millions! And they can be quite puzzled about this more than you. You earned the commission on the sale so how is this handled? The customer wants their money back and you have part of that money as your commission. As marketers we should know this answer but how many actually do? This is just an 'enth' of what you better know. Or you could be asking to lose everything you have. So, again, "Fail to plan and you plan to fail". Do your due dilegence on everything you get involved with and don't count on ignorance to get you out of a court case; it won't go well with the judge and surely to a jury. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!