Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
K
K Bandyopadhyay

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re :A scammer here in Adland
7/9/2006 11:53:52 PM

Great Job Done. Is there no way to hand over them to Police?

Rana

India

+0
7/10/2006 1:33:20 AM
I get these crazy emails all of the time. Do people really fall for this? Shame on the people doing it and double shame on someone for falling for it. It is like the old scam that I hear about all the time where someone supposedly finds an envelope full of money and they offer to let you share in the bounty as long as you put up good faith money first! Say what? What is wrong with people? You never ever get something for nothing in this world. There are people raping the internet offering people fortunes in only a few weeks if they join this or if they join that? There is no such thing as a get rich quick business. Alot of businesses are honest companies with hardworking ethical people promoting them. People fall for the BS and bologna they are feed by dishonest people who only care about the body count and not the harm they are doing to the majority of good people and companies. My business is growing slow and steady and I work with my people one on one to train and lead them. I won't get rich over night but so what? At least I can look myself in the mirror and like what I see. Whatever happened to good old integrity and morals? If the company that I am with did not possess these qualities I would not be with them now. Common sense is all it takes to recognize a scam. Sorry for the rant but I cannot tolerate people who use others for their own gain without even a twinge to their conscience. If this post offends anyone I won't apologize but I will defend the little guys and gals who are getting ripped off right and left by having their dreams stolen by unconcionable monetary vampires. Enough said! Thank you for warning people. It shows that you do care. Elizabeth
"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
7/10/2006 1:40:54 AM

Hi Venerina and others on line,

I have been receiving this type of correspondence in my personal email.  One letter states that my info was viewed on the US Congress something or other website.  I have had letters from, of course, Nigeria and one who claims to be a US soldier whose batallion confiscated millions of Iraqi currency amounting to millions of US dollars, and he needs someone to handle it in their bank account.

I kept the emails and I am tempted to turn these people in.

They all beg me not to reveal any part of their emails. 

It\s bizarre!

maestragringa1983

Susan Polich
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2006 6:08:13 AM

hello

I have this email also. this is a sad story for sure. and a scam. Wow I  can not believe someone is such a dishonest person. I blocked the person from sending me anymore.

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
7/10/2006 6:46:12 AM

Venerina thank you for letting us know about this. It saddens me to know that even in the best of communities your bound to have vermin. These people are like cockroaches. Ive come across so many of these scammers during my online businesses and yes I have fell for their scams before. You would think a person that is as internet savvy as myself wouldnt get sucked in by this garbage but it happens. You learn from your mistakes though and I did for sure. But as far as Im concerned it doesnt change the way I feel about Adlandpro. Its still a wonderful community and there are still great people out there. I know because ive met some really great people here.

Sandra

My World Plus You have the opportunity to submit your information to take a FREE TOUR of MyWorldPLUS and be given a free temporary position in my Powerline system. http://www.softangel424u.MyWorldResults.com http://www.softangel424u.MyWorldPower.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!