Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The Reunion Of The POTW's! Part 2 (Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/8/2006 5:16:39 AM

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

Welcome to this Special Edition of POTW (Part 2) commemorating the 50th Edition of the Person of the Week Forum and Award. We thought it would be nice to catch up on what our past winners have been doing since their feature on the POTW. In this forum we will be featuring the 6th through 10th winners.

If you missed Part 1, the 1st through 5th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/401292.aspx

We will also be posting some of our favorite posts from the winner’s forums.

We would like for the winners (from part 2) of the POTW to tell us what winning the POTW meant to them and we would like an update on what they’ve been doing since they won the award.

And folks if you got a favorite POTW from this group tell us why you appreciate them and how they have blessed you.

Let's relive some of our favorites moments from the past POTW forums! Thank you folks for your participation and lets have fun with this. ;-)

Greer Trumble6th POTWGreer Trumble6th POTWGreer Trumble6th POTW Greer Trumble6th POTW Greer Trumble6th POTW Greer Trumble6th POTW Greer Trumble6th POTW Greer Trumble6th POTW Greer Trumble6th POTW

Greer Trumble 6th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=117899

Intro:

“Now the envelope please… and the winner is Greer Trumble! Greer is no stranger to most of us here at AdlandPro. He is the sharp dress man known as “Man with the Bow Tie”. Greer is a close friend of ours who has come to our aide more than once. He is a friend we know we can count on through thick and thin. Our friend Greer is one of the chosen Experts of AdlandPro. He gives freely of his time to educate us in HTML, a topic that is of great value to up and coming Webmasters. His knowledge of computers is vast, everything from the hardware to the software. Greer is also a very professional and intelligent individual whose wisdom and generosity has blessed many of us here in our community. Greer was long due for this honor we our bestowing on him today. It is with warm hearts and sincere gratitude that we say congratulations Greer you are this week’s Feature of the Week! Enjoy!”

Quote From Greer:

“Hi Everyone, thank you for thinking of me -- it's the friends I've made here at AdlandPro that make this honor so very special. John, you an Kathy both are special friends and I appreciate your friendship. We sent our daughter over to Germany this last weekend for a one year study abroad program -- so I've naturally been a little bit sad and missing her -- but this thread, with all the kind greetings and well wishes serves to remind me of all the great friends I have here, and makes me feel a little bit better inside. so, thank you all very much, for the honor, and for being my friends.” Greer Trumble

Quote From Mohamed Gani:

“My Dear Friends Kathy and John ! The Right and Excellent Choice ! I got a golden opportunity to go through our friend Mr.Greer's Bio. It is something "Superb" ! We all feel proud of this Ex-Military Gentleman, to be our friend. Mr. Greer ! I "Salute" you and pay my "best compliments" to you, Sir. May God bless you with all His Riches ! With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.”

Lee Talmadge7th POTWLee Talmadge7th POTWLee Talmadge7th POTWLee Talmadge7th POTWLee Talmadge7th POTWLee Talmadge7th POTWLee Talmadge7th POTWLee Talmadge7th POTWLee Talmadge7th POTW

Lee Talmadge 7th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=125787

Quote From Lee:

“John.. what can I say my friend and still keep my manly composure lol love you and am honored to know you more then yesterday God speed . your friend till the end Lee” ________________________________________ Lee

Quote From Donna Lira:

“Lee is one of the Best friends I have here at Adlandpro. He is kind, generous and helpful in more ways then one. He gives you encourgement when you need it the most. In my book he is the Best of the Best. CONGRATULATIONS dear friend, you deserve the spotlight twofold. Much success. I am happy to be his friend. God Bless, Your friend Donna” aka texgirl

Marion Tucker8th POTWMarion Tucker8th POTWMarion Tucker8th POTWMarion Tucker8th POTWMarion Tucker8th POTWMarion Tucker8th POTWMarion Tucker8th POTWMarion Tucker8th POTWMarion Tucker8th POTW

Marion Tucker 8th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=133003

Our Favorite Intro From Part Two Of the 50th POTW Celebration:

“Marion just happens to be one of our favorite friends at AdlandPro. Why is she one of our favorite friends? Marion is one of the most loving, caring, and selfless individuals at AdlandPro. She has inspired us with the statements she has made on various topics throughout the forums in the community. She is a very devout and spiritual Christian who lives by what she preaches without being stiff and judgmental. She is also very funny and lighthearted; we have had a lot of fun joking around with her in the forums. We just adore this lady and we our so honored to be featuring her here on our forum! Congratulations Marion!”

Quote From Marion:

“Hello Mr. Ambassador, I am glad you are getting a kick out of this. It makes me happy to see you happy. Let's dance the dance of JOY once again here. Thank you for having me as a friend and for all the wonderful laughs. HE HE!! Glad I can bring some joy and laughter into your life. God Bless!” Marion

Quote From Sunny Lim:

“To John and Kathy Thanks for featuring Marion Tucker who is truly a deserving winner and one of the most warm and caring person that I know at Adlandpro community. To Marion As a christian and sister in Christ, you have done us proud. If I have a different way of honouring someone that is so deserving, you are the one and I would name you the Golden Lady of Adlandpro community. May God bless and prosper you, your family and in all that you do. Always, Sunny”

David G. Smith9th POTWDavid G. Smith9th POTWDavid G. Smith9th POTWDavid G. Smith9th POTWDavid G. Smith9th POTWDavid G. Smith9th POTWDavid G. Smith9th POTWDavid G. Smith9th POTWDavid G. Smith9th POTW

David G. Smith 9th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=139858  

Quote from David:

Corr Blimey Guv'na, What A Bleeding Honour!!! Wow!!! I am stunned, amazed and still in a little bit of shock to think that I am so highly thought of by my friends and peers here at Adland. I have just arrived back from Spain after taking my boy Quique back to school and his mother there. The whole trip was an absolute disaster from beginning to end (I'll give details in a forum later) and I finally got home 2 days later than planned to this lovely surprise. I've now got heaps of work to catch up on, but I would just like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to everyone who thought me worthy of this prestegious award. Take care my friends...”

Qoute from Bianca Gubalke:

“CONGRATULATIONS David - and what a great choice, thank you Kthy and John. David sure knows what he's doing... if he even gets his daughter to arrive on planet earth on the same date as he did... wow, we better hold our breath and LEARN:-) Thank you for your great professional input, David. I also believe there's no other place to never run out of the 'learning curve' than the Internet... A constant challenge... besides Life itself of course! Warm regards, Bianca”

Kathy Martin10th POTW Kathy Martin10th POTWKathy Martin10th POTWKathy Martin10th POTWKathy Martin10th POTWKathy Martin10th POTWKathy Martin10th POTWKathy Martin10th POTWKathy Martin10th POTW

Kathy Martin 10th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=146655

Quote By Kathy Martin:

“Hello my friends,Thank you so very much for giving me the pleasure of knowing and being able to love so many of you as dear friends,This is very much an honor but without all of you being so wonderful to me this could not be possible,You are all so very easy to love and Im glad you are all my very good friends.I am truly blessed to have you all in my life,thank you all for everything you have done for me and thank you for your love and support.thanks everyone,your friend,Kathy Martin”

Quote By Ana Maria Padurean:

“Hello John, Finaly Justice begin to see! Because so far it was realy blind Kathy would have deserved it since the very beginning. Congrats Kathy for this featuring and wish you the best in everything you do. (In Romanian I have a greeting of my own; I'll try to translate it for you. Its something like this: I WISH YOU EVERYTHING WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU AND NOT WHAT OTHERS WISHES YOU! Does it in English have any sence? Hope it does.) Thank you John for this second invite as I haven't got the first one. As always you did a great job here. Hope the next week you are the celebrated one!”

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

That’s all for part 2 of the POTW 50th Week Celebration. We hope all of you have enjoyed the quotes and we are looking forward to your feelings on the POTW forum and award.

Have a great day! :-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Welcome To The Reunion Of The POTW's! Part 2 (Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/8/2006 6:14:02 AM
Hi Everyone!   Congratulations to all our past POTW winners! You are all special friends in this fun community. Cheers! LaNell
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Welcome To The Reunion Of The POTW's! Part 2 (Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/8/2006 7:34:28 AM
Congratulations to all the winners. You are all winners every day, not just when you are nominated. If I am not your friend here at Adland Pro, Please send me an invitation, I will send you a special gift.
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
7/8/2006 8:43:41 AM

Hi

Thanks to the invite John

A "Congratulations" to all the winners, wishing you much success!

Warm Regards

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2006 9:20:22 AM

Hello John and LaNell

Is so great to review all these featurings! And its great to "meet" again this wonderful people. It's a pitty that some of them, as Greer for exemple are not too seen around as they were some time ago. We just hope they are going to finish their "job" and re-joyne us for our new friends to have the chance to meet and aquint with these extraordinary persons.

Congrats to all of the POW's once again, and thank you for being my friends and for the oportunity to meet you

With friendship,

Anamaria

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!