Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Dilbeck

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Re :Re: More Shocking News about Blogger ...
8/17/2006 10:24:33 AM
After all the problems I had with Blogger, it has taken me months to redo my network of blogs on a variety of domains, many of which I own, some of which are on other domains, such as BizzyBlogz.com, I set up a blog there a few weeks ago and redid the template yesterday so I can get into some serious posting. So far, I like it, but I will do most of my work building my business on domains I own with blogs I completely control. I warn everyone about building business blogs at Blogger now. I freely recommend Wordpress.com and BizzyBlogz.com as two sites that are better choices. I still prefer my own blog on my own domain, but I enjoy trying other platforms and seeing how they perform. I know this isn't the place for it, but I can't log into the BizzyBlogz community. It's probably because my old computer and old browser are too far behind the technology curve. So far, I'm enjoying your blog service and, if I didn't have so many others, I would be happy to upgrade to pro status. I may anyway, just as a matter of support for a job well done. All the best, JD
+0
Re: Re :Re: More Shocking News about Blogger ...
8/31/2006 1:50:25 AM
Hello JD, Thank you for sharing your experiences with Blogger and for being open about other software/services you use. I do hope it does not take much time for you to get back to normal with your blogging. Feel free to show us your urls to find your blogs. Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!