Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Edward Pena

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I pick you
7/5/2006 2:06:21 PM
Hello Adlandpro friends, I just received this from my best friend. I'm passing it along to ALL my friends here at Adland. I Picked You. My instructions were to send this to four people that I wanted to have a good day and I picked you. Please pass this on to four people you want to have a good day, as well as the person who sent it to you. Have a bright sunny day! (I know I picked more than four, and you can, too!) Just a little hello ..and a BIG smile!! THE POSITIVE SIDE OF LIFE: Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year. How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on. Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live. Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open. Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them? Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us. If shops are lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet? You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. Don't cry because it's over; Smile because it happened. We could learn a lot from crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty; Some are dull, some have weird names; and all are different colours.... But, they all exist very nicely in the same box. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour. Have an awesome day, and know that someone who thinks you're great, has thought about you today!.. Please don't keep this message to yourself.....send it to those who mean so much to you.... "NOW"
+0
Re: I pick you
7/17/2006 7:59:24 AM

Hi,

Thank you for thinking of me.I thought this was sweet and funny it has already made my day..(Im happy).

====================HAVE A GREAT DAY!===================

+0
Edward Pena

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/17/2006 1:29:29 PM

Lisa,

You are welcome!  I am glad I made your day.

Ed

+0
7/18/2006 8:40:18 PM
How very thoughtful - too bad we can't pass it on to people in the rest of the world!!
Jeannine Pringle KerJen Enterprises http://www.kerjen.org
+0
7/18/2006 9:21:22 PM

Hello, Edward!

I wish you a happy day back!  Thanks ever so much.  Your positive and uplifting message put a smile on my day.  I will certainly pass it along.

Kate

Black Cat Originals Will Bring Life To Your Fashion Vision!

Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!