Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Fibromyalgia Syndrome
11/11/2006 12:00:49 AM
Hi Donna, Slow me, I just saw your post about high potassium and I am sorry I did not see it sooner. While Noni is grown in Asia and the Pacific, I do not know if it is in, or around Africa, the Caribbean area or South America. (I know if I lived in those areas and was looking for a cash crop, it is something I would sure be looking into.) Anywho, I do know noni grown on younger volcanic islands or areas like Hawaii have much higher potassium levels than Noni grown in "older" volcanic islands (areas) do. I also know that the potassium levels in the Noni I have been drinking, when needed using topically and learning about for over nine years, is NOT high at all. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2006 12:20:53 AM
Thanks for your input Neil.
DonnaZ
+0
Ally Vanderbilt

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/26/2007 6:01:52 PM

Hello Everyone,

I do not spend much time here in Adland. I have been quite busy with the new baby and all. But I saw this forum and I wanted to drop in and make a few posts.

Back in 2003 I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Raynods.  I have a hard time expecially in the winter months and rainy days, but winter is the worst for Raynods. 

If I am out in the cold too long like 3-5 mins.. I feel like Hyperthermia is setting in.  There is only one thing I have used in the past that really worked. I am NOT in this company..and I do not know anyone in here who is in it..in other words.. I am not spamming. 

I used to drink Noni Juice... and I felt 100% better. But it is just more then I can spend right now.  If you have fibro and raynods..and can spend 145$ for a case...  do so.  I really miss it. But I tell ya it works.

Back to Fibromyalgia... I have the cronic fatuge, brain fog, and so many more.  Drs tell us what we have... but don't have a cure but experimental drugs.  But they only work for so long.

If you have any info on what your Dr gives you for these symptoms, please let me know.

Thanks

Ally

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 10:59:22 PM
Hi Ally, Welcome to my forum. I know you are busy with your cute baby, and William too, lol. My doctor does not prescribe anything for my fibromyalgia, nor for my irritable bowel syndrome, so I am basically on my own, doing research on the internet to try to find answers. I also have arthritis, so am taking an anti-inflammatory medication, Arthrotec. I do not know whether it helps fibromyalgia. I take amitryptaline, which is supposed to help both Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. A multiple vitamin with iron was recommended by a nurse practioner, due to my blood work showing slight anemia. After taking it for over a month, my energy level has seemed to increase a bit. I started taking Bruce's, the seaweed man, seaweed supplement a month ago. He stated that it usually takes 3-5 months to see improvement, so it is too soon to tell how it will affect the fibromyalgia. I know that quality sleep is very important. That is when your body repairs itself. Keep in touch. Perhaps someone out there will post what has helped their fibromyalgia. DonnaZ
+0
2/12/2008 8:13:16 AM
Hi Donna, great forum and topic. Fortunately I don't know anyone with fibromyalgia. My heart goes out to people with this and other medical issues though. Stephen, Profile of the Day forum
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!