Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fibromyalgia Syndrome
10/15/2006 11:18:59 AM
Hi Linda,
Thanks for contributing to my forum. Do the juices you mention have high potassium? I really don't know much about them yet. If so, what does high potassium do when you take antihypertensives? I do take some antihypertensives including a diuretic. I was under the impression that the diuretics can reduce the potassium in your system.
Unfortunately many doctors don't seem well educated in nutrition so it is difficult to get an informed recommendation on that topic from them. I have even had some doctors prescribe medicine that was in the same class as one I had side-effects from, and guess what, I had side-effects from that one too.
DonnaZ
+0
10/15/2006 12:47:31 PM

Hello Donna and Friends

Well, here is yet another spin on the fibromyalgia syndrome. A while back, I spoke of lyme desease and the possibility of it being the real culprit when fibromyalgia had been diagnosed. Now I am looking at another possibility and it seems that all previous diagnosies were possibly wrong. Toxic mold syndrome. I discovered that there was toxic mold in the house I was renting and that the symptoms are very nearly the same as those of lymes and fibromyalgia and all of the other things I have been diagnosed with over the last couple of years. The pain, loss of balance, loss of hearing and many other symptoms are all associated with toxic mold as well as with all of the other possible illnesses. If you suffer with any of the symptoms mention on this forum I highly reccomend that you check your enviroment for mold. Your home, your workplace and any other place where you spend a lot of time. It seems that a diagnosis of toxic mold illness is even more difficult to determine than the others. No real test. The diagnosis can only be reached by eliminating all other possibilities. That is the process that I am going through right now. I will keep you all informed on how things go. Hopefully, with all of this sharing of information, we will all start feeling better someday. One thing is certain though. If we are ever to get well, we all have to be very active in our own treatment plan. Doctors can only do so much and without gettng personally involved, our mysteries may never be solved.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

The following link will take you to a program that I gave up on once but, I am now involved with again. Simply because a few friends of mine believe so whole heartedly in this program that they actually kept me in it for several months.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
10/18/2006 3:29:01 PM

I too have Fibromyalgia and it really sucks... I was diagnosed a year ago and now its time for winter up here in Proctor MN. My body is really starting to feel the power of the disease. I was was so tired of living on pain pills and muscle relaxer, ibuphrophens etc. that I finally found something that works. check out my website it doesnt talk about fibro but it leads to something that does. if you are interested in this please email me or signup on my website for some amazing stuff. here are the links.

http://jennithorstenson.timeforabetterlife.net

http://jennithorstenson.kidsneedus.com

I would never steer you in the wrong direction especially when you have fibromyalgia. it truely works.

thank you

Jenni Thorstenson.

jt1563@yahoo.com

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2006 11:24:32 PM

Thanks for visiting my forum Jenni. It is nice to hear from others who have fibromyalgia so we can compare symptoms and treatments. I will check out your link.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2006 11:27:01 PM

Hi Bill,

Nice to hear from you again. I hope you are feeling better. What kind of treatment are you getting for the toxic mold problems? Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I know there are many kinds of mold and not all are toxic. We do need education on the possible problems created by mold.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!