Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Stay Motivated
7/5/2006 6:00:14 PM
Thanks Mary! I know there's hope for me now! Ya know, I'm almost compulsive about getting my PC mailboxes cleaned up, my general PC maintenance stuff and getting my work "chores" done (especially now that I got all those tips about time mgmt in my forum!), but I am an absolute slug when it comes to housecleaning. So I opt for the hotel with room service, beachfront, pool, killer restaurant and spa.... :-) So, if someone would please come over and thoroughly clean my house so that I can lock the door behind me I'd appreciate it!
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Stay Motivated
7/6/2006 8:24:46 PM

Now, now, Lorraine,

The title is stay motivated.  We cannot have you running away.

Hang in there, you have made some wonderful progress on your computer skills so I know you are motivated.

Thanks for stopping in.

+0
Re :Re: Stay Motivated
7/9/2006 9:31:09 AM

Mary,

I think you misunderstood.  I meant "wouldn't it be nice" to lock the door of my house and go get pampered!  LOL I'm too stubborn to walk away from this!

+0
Re :Stay Motivated
7/10/2006 2:26:27 PM

Hey Mary,

I came across this when I was cleaning out some files:

"Someday I hope to enjoy enough of what the world calls success so that someone will ask me, 'What's the secret of it?' I shall say simply this: 'I get up when I fall down'...."  Paul Harvey

Thought it might help the motivation factor......

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Stay Motivated
7/10/2006 2:55:37 PM

Lorraine,

Nice thought.  It's not what happens to you but what you do with it.  Exactly right, when we fall down we bounce right back up.

My grand daughters would not have much fun on the trampoline if when they went down they didn't bounce.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!