Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 50th Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!!!
7/2/2006 3:35:45 PM
Thank you John, Always a pleasure to visit this forum and a very good 50th choice. Shannon, Everything has been said, it's all true so bask in the glory and just believe all the nice things folks are saying. Roger
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/2/2006 4:02:15 PM
Gosh what an interesting bio, and here I was thinking it was just me that had drawn the short staw early in life. ;) All good things come to those that wait and Shannon you now have them. Congrats on being nominated well deserved. Best regards Paul aka soldier blue
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
7/2/2006 4:24:44 PM
Hi Shannon: I would like to say congrats,and let you know that you are a good friend,and that you deserve this honnor. With all my love Sister Peggy Smith
+0
7/2/2006 4:41:11 PM
Dear Venerina, Thank you. I am honored to be featured this week! Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
7/2/2006 4:43:42 PM
Dear Ana Maria, Thank you, my friend. And I want to thank you for your efforts to promote Dipetane and WOSAT! And for being my sweet friend. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!