Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week# 21
7/4/2006 12:06:25 PM
Hello :-)) Carla, thank you for the congratulations !!! It's a great honor being the *Shining Star* this week, what a surprised that was! It's a J0Y to see friends of this community come support me with their visit and wonderful post. Thank you so much for the kind words you're expressing here and to your good wishes, have yourself a great week! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
Carol Salisbury

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/5/2006 3:22:05 AM
Hi Florence! Congratulations my friend! You are such a deserving person of this honor... you are so supportive of everyone here in Adland... you are very much appreciated! I am so glad to see you honored in this way and glad that you are my friend! Enjoy your week! Blessings to you!
+0
7/5/2006 2:44:02 PM
Hello :-)) Carol, thank you to your warm post !!! And to your congrats, it's so nice of you to join me for this week "Shining Star" .. MOI !!! Thank you for the kind words you're expressing here, I'm happy to be friends. Have yourself a Super day and a great week! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
Paula Randolph

220 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/5/2006 7:51:39 PM
Hello to all, Congratulations Florence!Enjoy being a shining star! The Ladybug Lady
+0
7/5/2006 10:20:21 PM
Hello :-)) Paula, thanks for the congrats !!! Also to take the time to shine with me, it's appreciated. *Have yourself a Super day/night! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!