Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week# 21
7/3/2006 10:12:16 AM
Hello :-)) Shannon, thank you for your congrats !!! I appreciate your visit and your post. I really like the way you said "Twinkle away" that is so cute !!! Thank you for the kind words, have yourself a Super week! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
7/3/2006 10:17:48 AM
Hi :-)) Leanne, thank you for your support !!! I also thought we were friends too! I thank you for the invite and are happy to see you on my lists! Have yourself a fantastic week! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
7/3/2006 11:27:56 AM
SORRY I AM LATE, BUT I HAVE NOT MANAGED TO DO ALL THIS LAST WEEKS, BUT: *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* DEAR FLO AS OUR STAR OF THE "ADLAND`S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS" YOU DESERVE IT SO MUCH AS YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND TO HAVE, A NICE WOMAN AND HAS HELPED ME WITH MANY THINGS THIS MONTHS WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS. IT IS A HONOR TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND AND I HOPE WE WILL STAY THAT WAY FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. TAKE CARE.. HUGS FROM ARILD
+0
7/3/2006 7:44:36 PM
Hello :-)) Arild, thank you so much for taking the time !!! I was starting to think you've forgotten me. I'm happy you're here to give your congrats. What a great feeling being the *Shining Star* this week, I'm honored! I'm also honored to have you as a very good friend! I thank you so much for the kind words you're expressing, your making my heart "thug". I'm happy that I was able to be of some help to you, please ask anytime! Take good care and hope to talk soon, have yourself a fantastic week! Hugs Yr Way !!! Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 7:14:26 AM
HI FLORENCE AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!You are a really good friend here in Adlandpro of alot of people and I wish you the best!!Good to see you being recognized! Thanks, Marilyn and friends for putting her in the Parade! Sincerely, Carla 8)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!