Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week# 21
7/1/2006 8:51:02 AM
Hello Georgios, thank you so much for visiting and posting kind words. I'm blushing through the computer with such beautiful comments like that. It's my week to shine like a *Star* in the sky, I'm very honored! Thank you for your good wishes my friend, have a great weekend! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
7/1/2006 8:56:16 AM
Hi Donna, thank you so much for your visit and a congrats post. I will enjoy my week, this is a great honor. Thank you to your good wishes too, have a fantastic weekend! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
7/1/2006 9:15:36 AM
Hello :-)) Marilyn and *STAR* Team thank you so much! For making me a *Star* this week, a great honor here at Adland, I will shine all week! Thank you for the kind words you're expressing here and for your good wishes. Have yourelf a Super weekend! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
7/1/2006 9:25:21 AM
Hi :-)) Mary thank you so much for the kinds words! I will enjoy being the *Star* of this week, I'm very honored. I'm touched by the kind words that are expressed here today. Thank you for your visit and post, have yourelf a great weekend! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
7/1/2006 9:35:13 AM
Hi Marilyn, Congrats. on a award well deserved. Becky http://www.procardinternational.com/index2.htm?refer=BeckyR4650
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!