Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week# 21
7/1/2006 7:33:13 PM
Hi Marilyn & Star Team! ;-) Congratulations Florence! You are a *Shining Star* this week. Enjoy! LaNell
+0
7/1/2006 8:01:34 PM
Hi :-)) Lawton, thank you so much for your congrats !!! I wasn't sure on what to write, I didn't want to repeat my bio of the last honor I received. I wish to be better some day in that area !!! Thank you for the kind word in your post, have yourself a Super weekend! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
7/1/2006 8:10:55 PM
Hello :-)) LaNell, thank you for your congrats !!! Yes, I will enjoy this great honor being a *Star* I will shine all week! Thank you for your visit and post, have yourself a great weekend! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
7/1/2006 8:28:56 PM
CONGRADULATIONS===============CONGRADULATIONS To our Shinning stars.Happy 4th.of July also http://www.online-lisasplace.com
+0
7/1/2006 8:51:09 PM
Hi :-)) Lisa, thank you for the double congrats !!! I'm enjoying this honor of being the *Star*. Today is July 1st, Canada Day for Canadians... but I also recognize the celebration of July 4th for the Americans. Wishing everyone a safe celebration! Thank you for your visit and post, have yourself a Super weekend! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0