Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Special Feature - Leanne Busby
6/27/2006 9:21:47 PM
Greetings everyone, I hope you've all noticed that you're receiving a great newsletter in your email via the Adlandpro Community feature from Leanne Busby, a very active and helpful member of our Adlandpro community. If you've missed it, watch for 'The Aussie-Money-Tree.biz Chronicle' and make sure to look through it. As a newsletter publisher, I can tell you that it takes real effort to produce a newsletter of the quality that Leanne is sending out, and this is a great newsletter! You will find community members featured, including POST of the WEEK, this week featuring a GREAT thread hosted by our friend, Arthur Webster, great quotes, business tips, advertising hints and facts, success stories, jokes and a whole lot more. I look forward to seeing this newsletter in my inbox! Make sure you visit Leanne Busby, get to know her as a great friend, and get on the list for her great newsletter. Visit her forums and see all the previous issues of the newsletter online. God bless, Dave
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Special Feature - Leanne Busby
6/27/2006 10:08:09 PM
Hi Dave, That was a nice gesture for telling everyone about Leanne and her newsletter. I will go sign up for it right away. You are a great friend! Peace, Leon
+0
6/27/2006 10:56:20 PM
Hi I appreciate the notification of Leanne newsletter, Dave. I will take the time to visit her profile and sign up to see what it's all about. Thanks to the invite, have a great night! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2006 11:01:42 PM
Hi Dave! I look forward to seeing this newsletter and hope it has some interesting articles - thanks
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2006 8:31:58 AM
Thanks for the notification and the reminder Dave. Saludos Jenny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!