Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Struggling at Adlandpro
6/30/2006 4:07:36 PM
Katie, I know how you feel about thinking you will mess things up. Lots of times I think that way too! If something doesn't work the way you wanted it to the first time it can always be changed. If you come up with a roadblock just ask around and someone will clue you in how how to get around it. You have come to a great place to get help. Martha
+0
Re: Struggling at Adlandpro
6/30/2006 8:01:39 PM
Thank You I am doing better today and I will keep trying. I am still having a hard time figuring how to vote for the person of the week? I click the link to read the post and vote but I still don't see how to vote. but I will keep trying.
BIZYKATIE'S PLACE LAMARQUE,TX 77568 1 (409)938-7969
+0
Lisa Collette

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re :Struggling at Adlandpro
7/11/2006 2:31:55 PM

Oh Katherine!

If you find the answer to this, PLEASE let me know!  It is not just being new to AdlandPro.  When you are also new to this type of marketing on the net, I feel like Goldie Hawn in Overboard!!  Where whenever someone asked her a question all she could say is Bah! Bah! Bah! Bah!......

I am so glad I came across your posting because I have felt so lost, dazed and confused too!!  I have followed instructions on how to learn the site but it is still not clicking!  I am aware this takes time but when there is so much info and certain ways to to do many things you just feel so overwhelmed!

Having said this though, this makes me even more determined to GET this!!  If  I do not let you give up and you do not let me give up! Who knows where we might be in a couple of months!  Thanks for listening and I look forward to getting to know you better... Have a great week!

Lisa

Join me at AdlandPro Community.

+0
Re:New at Adlandpro
8/4/2006 8:24:52 AM

Hi,

I am also new to adland. Not quite sure how to invite people.

Does this require to upgrade? I am free right now.

Hope to learn more!

Cynthia Eldred

Richlands, North Carolina

+0
Re: Re :Struggling at Adlandpro
8/4/2006 2:30:12 PM
Hi Lisa, I have to tell you I have yet figured out how to vote for the person of the week or how to change my adland site if you want to call it a site.just keep clicking when you have a few minutes and see where it takes you it won't break.if you are alreadysigned up it will tell you if you have not answered the questions it will let you know. ok I hope I have helped in some way. KATIE
BIZYKATIE'S PLACE LAMARQUE,TX 77568 1 (409)938-7969
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!