Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tuesday's Laughter 6.27.06
6/27/2006 7:51:56 AM
Dangers of Casual E-Mailing An Illinois man left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel in Florida, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter on the address and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a loud scream, and fell to the floor in a faint. At the sound, her family rushed into the room, and saw this note on the screen: DEAREST WIFE: JUST GOT CHECKED IN. EVERYTHING IS PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL TOMORROW. P.S. SURE IS HOT DOWN HERE... The Church Gossip Sarah, the church gossip and self-appointed supervisor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business. Several residents were unappreciative of her activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence. She made a mistake, however, in accusing new-member George after she saw his pickup truck parked all afternoon in front of the town's only bar. Said Sarah, "Everyone seeing it there would just know that he was an alcoholic!" George, a taciturn sort, stared at her for a moment before simply walking away, saying nothing. Later that evening, George parked his pickup in front of Sarah's house. And proceeded to leave it there all night.
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tuesday's Laughter 6.27.06
6/27/2006 8:04:29 AM
These are so much fun, Larry! Thanks for a SMILE!
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Tuesday's Laughter 6.27.06
6/27/2006 8:27:41 AM
Hi Judy Nice to see your smiling face and you're welcome
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Lis
Lis Figueras

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/27/2006 8:38:35 AM
Great Again Dear Larry Keep them coming I like it. Have a great day dear, Regards, Lis
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2006 10:40:21 AM
Hi Larry, Two goodies there!! The second one reminds of a Spanish saying "Don't believe anything you hear and only believe half of what you see"!!! Bye now, I'm still laughing1 Saludos Jenny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!