Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hurt, Humiliation and Human Beings
6/23/2006 4:50:37 AM
Mr David Cottrell! After following all the recent forums on this subject, during the past week, I have to comment. You never cease to impress me!! And if I could "borrow a little of Jadranka's last post (which is pure common sense, from beginning to end - re read it folks!) ------------------------------------------------- "I think you said it perfectly in your first post here on your forum. You addressed many issues not just the most recent. I agree everyone should be able to voice their opinions without being hurt or humiliated. I have noticed in many forums a lot of bitchiness and there have been posts which are hurtful and humiliiating but they are very subtle so don't cause a stir like this one did this week. I don't think that is acceptable." -------------------------------------------------- This is an Internet Community - few of us have ever met face to face. Internet is a great tool for communicating, but too easily abused. Let's continue to use it and not abuse it. That is what has made Adland the great Community that it is today. There is enough abuse alrady and there are plenty second rate back stabbing forums communities available on the Internet for anyone who likes that kind of stuff. Lets keep Adland out of it! They say that everything has it's purpose. Let's learn something positive from this sad experience. Sincerely Jenny
+0
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2006 10:23:27 AM
Dave; Yes sir,I agree with you 100% that we must find a way to get along. This has been a problem for not only centuries,but one of the ages. I do feel that there are groups and indivuals like yourself that are trying to do exactly that...get people to get along. I must honestly say it will be a long hard row to plow,but it has to be ongoing as it was started somewhere,by someone - for a reason. In closing I have heard a saying at one time by someone that "The Pen is mightier than the Sword"....I agree,words can hurt.
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2006 7:08:59 PM
Hi Dave, I went to that thread and I have to say that several people there exposed themselves in a most disgraceful manner. No wonder we have neighbour fighting neighbour and countries going to war. That thread was the worst that I have seen anywhere. The antagonists should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for their prolonged insults and disgusting behaviour. Gary
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2006 3:42:47 AM
Hi Gary, Thankfully, I think everyone is over it, bridges have been mended, and friends are friends again. God bless, Dave
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2006 2:17:28 PM
Hi David, Because of your forum, I went looking for some answers. Adlandpro administration advised me that they have regulations but never completed the process. They are difficult to find but they sent the url. If you and your friends here go to: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/390611.aspx and visit my forum, they can pick up some ideas and the url is posted there. Please stop by David!
+0