Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: weird fact of the day 6.20.06
6/21/2006 3:49:25 PM
Dear Larry, I wouldn't eat the ham if it's been sitting too long. And Cheri, WELCOME BACK!!!!! IT'S BEEN MISERABLE WITHOUT YOU!!!
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2006 9:19:37 PM
Thank you, Shannon and Luella. It's good to be home. Be sure and go see my vacation pictures, I posted them especially for you guys here in Larry's forum. Follow the link in my sig. Luella, Budd didn't get the bear...he got a cat but it was sideways so I didn't post the picture. I only posted one sideways shot, and I had to do that so you could see how tiny the entrance to that canyon is. Twist your head around and look at it, and you can see two people there, so you can see how narrow. It's amazing. Sorry Larry, didn't mean to hijack your forum. Cheri
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2006 9:48:00 PM
Hi Cheri No problem but link doesn't work for me
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2006 10:20:43 PM
Hi, Larry Yeah, some people told me that and I think I fixed it. I wish someone would try it and let me know. Cheri
+0
6/21/2006 11:17:35 PM
Hello Larry, MaDonna, huh? Well, I rescued Maggie from the pound and she is the sweetest ever. As opposed to regular cats, she loves company and always needs to be by your side. When I am working she keeps me company on the footstool and sometimes she will reach up to me because she needs attention. So I will pick her up and hold her like a baby. She just loves that. When I am eating, she will hop on a dining room chair and just sit there and watch ma, as she is expecting me to put a plate in front of her. She is the cutest and smartest in the whole world.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!