Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Earning and Protecting Your Reputation
6/19/2006 6:49:05 PM
Kenneth I like Jimmy am just barely getting to use blogs and all relevent information that I see, well I read it and then save it for later use. All blog information is important to me at this point and useful. Thanks for the continued information that you post. YOU should get yourself 1000s of hits and FREE ads at the urls below to promote your blog business...all FREE> Place a FREE AD on me: http://FreeAdTraffic.com 10,500 Free HITS from this link: Massive Traffic for FREE http://freetrafficbar.com/virtual.php?p=22&ref=58734 FREE: Multiply Your Advertising Results By Thousands With Your Ad Listed On 5635+ Sites! Tons OF Traffic! http://www.programhoppers.com?5638
+0
6/19/2006 11:19:25 PM
Hi Ken; I figured since we're down to 2 advisors, I should poke my nose in and say hi over here since you visit my forum. lol ========== Once your reputation is established, readers will come to your blog to see what you have to say because they will expect you to know more than them. ========== Very good point. A LOT of people miss the boat on this one. They grab articles or content from somewhere else just looking to put content into their blog... but the fact is that they DON'T know more than anyone else about the subject. Many times, people put up blogs hoping to make money on a particular topic - but they don't know enough about the topic to be a voice of authority. It's a recipe for failure, not to mention a waste of their time, server space, and bandwidth. : ) Linda
+0
John Dilbeck

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/25/2006 5:22:10 PM
Hi, (Off topic: What does it mean, "down to 2 advisors"?) I agree that lots of people start blogs and run out of things to say rather quickly. I'm one of them, and I'm not one of them. ;^) I've started quite a few blogs to test the waters and see if I have found a topic that I care about enough to keep writing. Blogs that don't make the grade get mothballed and I move on. I know quite a bit about a lot of things and a lot about a few things. Because of this, I have found it very hard to decide what I want to write about. Some topics in which I am very interested get no readership nor response. Some topics about which I care little develop a readership, but I lose interest. Some people are interested in a few things and are very interested in them. This can make one an expert. I know that focus is the key - focus on what you like the most and what you know the most about and then write about that topic. Sometimes, it's easier said than done. After trying lots of topics over the last few years, I've decided to narrow my focus to affiliate and network marketing - a decidedly overcrowded area, but the topic I keep coming back to. Wise? I don't know. Earning a good reputation is difficult. Earning a bad reputation can be done overnight by making one major blunder. Sometimes we don't know what we are good at until we try to teach it to someone else. Maybe one of these days, I'll be able to focus on one topic and shine the bright light of my intellect onto it. Still searching. All the best, JD
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2006 6:59:01 PM
hi jd, i had to jump in here. i only know about bizzyblogz, but look at my hbsn and poetry blogs. the links are in my signature. at the top of the posts it says for example Sunday, June 25, 2006 - HELP PLEASE Posted in Special Things then in the control panel you make a list of subjects. all posts that are in a subject can be viewed together. the blog can be expanded, and people return to see what is new. the blog gets more known from its pings and you can concentrate on your posts. i hope i have helped you. nan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!