Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vicky Cornwell

49 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: come and check these out they are free!!!!!
6/25/2006 1:54:57 PM
hi there if you are surfing everyday let me know and i will send you 100 leads a day for you to have
vicky cornwell
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: come and check these out they are free!!!!!
7/2/2006 8:56:49 AM
Thanks Vicky for the wonderful invite. I have two opportunities I would like to share. 1)I would like to let you know about a BIGB HUGE SALE taking place at my web site currently. It is called "Christmas In July" & there are new items announce daily & the savings are up to 85% OFF. Each day is a new item so get it we'll its available. Stop by my web site daily. [u]www.my.tupperware.com/kcuenca[u/] 2) Hosting a Online Party is a great way to EARN FREE TUPPERWARE according to how much you sell to family & friends. I call this Good Clean Online Fun as you PAY NOTHNING IT'S FREE TO DO & you earn the rewards when it's done. Copy this link to start yours today. http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/jump?land=eparty_host.register_step_1?fv_item_category_code=45000&cam=party&mediacode=sMyTup2005&ven=MyTup2 Just so you all know Tupperware has a wizard just like Adland does with the forums & your all set in a matter of 2-3 clicks of the mouse. Then you just hang on tight & see how much you have EARNED FREE. Wishing you all the best as we network together. God Bless You & yours :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!