Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Are Our Own Perceptions?
6/20/2006 11:31:12 PM
Hello Chris, This is Luella. Thank you so very much for your encouragement and those wonderful quotes. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2006 11:37:24 PM
Mi querida Jenny, You are quite honorable. I think we have all been on that path. This is Luella. Until August, 2005, I always did what people expected of me. This is the first time in my life that I am doing what I truly love. And I have received quite a bit of flack but have withstood it, as I will not go back. And yes, Venerina's list of reasons is so very true. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2006 11:46:14 PM
Hello John Stowell, This is Luella. Thank you so very much for your kind words. LOL! The jovial person I am now took many years of hard work and molding. I believe I still have quite a bit to do, but thank you very much. You are a most esteemed member of Wosat and have quite a prestigious position. If you are shy, you handle yourself marvelously at the meetings, I would have never really guessed it. It is a priviledge to be your friend. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2006 11:59:44 PM
Hello John Leal, This is Luella. I think most of us start out fairly shy and we have to learn ways of communicating as we travel through life. We all have our own personalities and we are each a valuable member of this planet. In those circumstances where it is hard to do something, my motto, "Fake it till you make it." No one will ever know the difference. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
John Stowell

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/21/2006 1:02:31 AM
Hello my Friends, Yes i'm back again, I have to tell you this. After the meeting with Wosat on Sat/Sun, i was feeling great, came home from work on mon deflated. Had a disagreement about my job with the so called boss and had completely lost my self-esteem. This is what i have a problem with, how quickly i can change, specially when i know i'm in the right. Now i have to start all over again to get it back. What i'm trying to say is that i have trouble staying on a certain plateau day after day and i'm the only one that can do it, no matter how much help is offered. John.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!