Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Inspirational Message to all......
6/12/2006 4:03:30 PM
Hi Pat, Not sure what you mean. Richard sent the video to all affiliates (and anyone else on his list). But I posted for anyone in any business. Richard always keeps us going with inspirational, factual messages that make sense! Being a Multi-millionare who has been in the networking business for 29 years AND owner of our technology company he does not have to do this. But he does because he cares! Now, that says a lot. His messages say even more. Just wanted to share it with everyone. Wishing everyone good luck in all they do! Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/12/2006 4:05:35 PM
You are so very right John. No matter what business you are in and no matter how successful you are. There will always be "dream stealers". Just don't let them get to you! Believe in yourself is what Richard always tells us. "Sign up and never Give up". Good luck, Angela
+0
6/27/2006 12:36:24 PM
Hi Angela You hit that one right on the head. That was a good video. This is my frist business and all I hear is it not going to work. and watching that video was a Inspirational to me. Thanks Tina
Rafael Davis (Tina)
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/27/2006 2:04:01 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it Tina. Richard Kall is a true inspiration to all. A "father" to thousands! Good luck, Angela
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!