Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Awards Forum! (47th Edition)
6/11/2006 2:27:23 PM
Hello John & LaNell, Congratulation's Leon !! Good to see you as this weeks POTW, you have earned it. You have been hard at it for a good while my friend, and it's good to know more about you. Enjoy your week as POTW Leon, because this week "your the man" !! respectfully,
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 2:28:10 PM
Hey Leon ~ WAY TO GO!!! We always you were a good guy ~ now everyone knows!! I'm glad that Plan4Power is going great!! I am also starting to see it pop! We must just have good taste in projects. Congratulations on POTW!!!!!! Have a super week!!!!! Sheryl
+0
Larry Parsons

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/11/2006 2:44:06 PM
Leon, Congratulation for recieving this honor. I hope everyone who will be congratulating you will also join you in the Masters Pragram at: http://BC99.mastersprg.com Again you are desreving this honor. Larry Parsons
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/11/2006 2:48:48 PM
Hello my dear friend! Couldn't stay away for this...You finally made POTW. Not a more deserving individual I can think of to be awarded this honor. You are one of a kind my friend. A kind, caring, gentle and considerate soul and one of the best friends a person could have. ENJOY YOUR WEEK LEON!!! All the best to ya! Your friend Donna Lira
+0
6/11/2006 2:56:50 PM
Congratulations, Lion. I Hanor you to be the preson of the week. you deserve it very much so. And more. Have a blesing life. Worm Regards.
Pedro Petters M/A of MyWorlPlus 270 Townline St ST Williams ON N0E 1P0 519-586-7394 phpetters.MyWorldResults.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!