Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The Person Of The Week Awards Forum! (47th Edition)
6/11/2006 12:21:03 PM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell! It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Leon Horton’s train has finally come in; he is the winner of this week’s POTW award! Leon is an amiable and humorous individual. He like most of us here is trying his hand at Network Marketing and he's making awesome friends at the same time. Congratulations Leon on winning the Person of the Week award. Enjoy your time in the bright lights of AdlandPro! ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Here’s Leon’s Bio: Hi Friends, This seems a bit strange to me in that I don't like to talk about myself very much. I have heard it said that if you don't toot your own horn then it will never get tooted. I don't consider myself an "online" expert. My expertise lies on the nation's railroads. You see, I am involved with enforcing railroad safety laws as they apply to railroad signaling. Before my J.O.B. as a Federal Government employee, I worked for one of the safest and most efficient railroads in the country. It was all I knew and I thought there was no way to make a living other than to live the life I had grown accustomed to. I was locked in to that work-a-day life and I would be bound to it by my debts. But, I found a way out of it because I got so totally frustrated with the constant, mundane work and being at-work all the time. Finally, in 1995, I quit my job as a railroad signalman. I went to work for an aluminum extrusion company in their maintenance department. I liked the work and was doing okay financially until the orders dropped off and they couldn't afford to keep a second shift working... OOPS! A new chapter, again, in my life was about to be written. At that time, I went to work at a rug mill owned by a Belgian company in Georgia where I did minor maintenance duties. I realized that the income I would bring home would not be enough to sustain a family of five so I applied for a job at the Federal Government. Lo and behold, that job lasted about 16 months. As I waited for the Government to come across with a job, I continued to hope for something better to appear. Spring of 1997 brought a fresh start with my current J.O.B. So, I am now a bit more happy and not so worried with the finances. Over the last 30-35 years, I have been involved with several extra income generation programs. I tried different MLM organizations and I never was successful with any of them. I found that the concept "just get 2" was the most difficult thing I had ever tried to do. I still am drawn to that concept because it is a very good one. I find myself trying to "just get 2" over and over with the same results. Some people would say that is the definition of insanity... well, call me insane then! I like to accomplish what I set out to do and this one thing has made me so "driven" that I will not let it beat me. I am trying through many avenues to learn all I can to make "just get 2" work in my life. In fact, I am working in 2 other "just get 2" programs as I write this. I have set my mind to do whatever it takes to make it work too! Life without challenges would be very dull. So, what is it that makes me such a miserable failure? I cannot put a finger on it completely, but I have searched my soul and have come up with at least two things that I feel are causing me a lot of problems. Problem One is that I have never been associated with people very much... not many opportunities to "network" with people in my daily routine in the past or present. Problem Two is that I cannot lie to people to get them to "join" me in a business. I cannot tell somebody how good something is if it isn't doing anything for me at the time they ask. When I start a new program, I have a tremendous desire to make it work yet I find these humongous hurdles right in front of me that I cannot seem to climb over. I have great faith in the organization I am working with, but I am totally blown away by the fact that I don't have a success story to tell to people. I won't 'make up' something so that is my demise. I have to deal with facts and I will only give the facts when I talk to people about my "business". So, as you can probably detect, "just get 2" is still the hardest thing I have ever tried to do. If only 2 people would hear the message that is presented by my program and join me there, I could say, for once in my life of 55 years, that I have succeeded in something having to do with a matrix. That one program would end my search for financial independence forever. It will do the same thing for others who enroll as well. So, what is that wonderful program? It is a group of people really. It isn't a company or business that most people are used to seeing. We only sell an Internet Primer e-Book. Those who purchase the book are invited to join our FREE forced 2x4 matrix. Once a person joins, we go to work together to find others to purchase an e-Book from that member. This builds their downline and ours as well. There is never another expense if the plan is followed and it offers a wonderful walk-away residual income. If you have a desire to have me help you with your downline and build a financial future together for a one-time out-of-pocket expense of $25, I encourage you to visit my page at Plan4Power. I am having more success with this and it is a lot of fun working for a change. When you see something happening then it changes your perspective. I HAVE CHANGED!! Leon ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Folks, how about following the tracks to Leon’s profile and while you’re there take the time to invite him to be your friend and take a look at his Plan4Power Website. Leon, thank you for your friendship. Enjoy your week Buddy! Love and blessings to all of you from, John Sanchez and LaNell o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Awards Forum! (47th Edition)
6/11/2006 12:24:48 PM
Hi Everyone! ;-) Congratulations, Leon! You are so deserving of the POTW award. 8) You are the King of the community this week. :-) We love you! Cheers! LaNell
+0
6/11/2006 12:30:48 PM
Congratulations Leon!! I hope Plan 4 Power really empowers you! Network marketing is fun!! AND a lot to learn along the way. Enjoy your week!!
Your Guruette On The Net Marianne McEachern Success Consultant
http://www.GuruetteOnTheNet.com
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 12:34:43 PM
HELLO LEON, Congratulations! You are Long Overdue for this Honor!You have had a very interesting life. Glad you made it to the limelight! Enjoy your week and get ready for lots of typing. I'm sure you will enjoy it! God bless you ! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 12:47:56 PM
Hello John and Lanell, Thank you LaNell redirecting me to Johns forum. You two are making an excellent team and a very good work. Go on Featurng our friends. Leon is a very good friend and an honest man of word. ***Congratulations LEON*** You did it my friend. Enjoy your week. Best Regards georgios PS VISIT THE FORUMS ZODIAC: LEO NENEAN LION ORIGIN oF NAME LEON, LEONARD
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!